Speedy:"Are you kidding me Lucifer, you leave Zena for five weeks, and now that he is here with Kendrick. You are not there for him right now." I could tell that he is angry, but I should be around Zena and my son.

Enrique started to look around, and I knew that it couldn't be any good at all.

Chloe:"Wait, who are you? And why are you here?" The detective asked. Enrique turned around and looked at her, and I could see it in his eyes that he didn't like her.

Speedy:"Well, sweetheart, my name is Enrique Speedy Gonzalez. And as for why I am here for it is because my dear friend Zena is crying his beautiful hazel eyes out. Because his husband left him for five weeks and now I see why." Enrique walked up to the detective, and he was about ready to do something.

But just then, someone walked in, and I turned around, and it was my beautiful Zena.

Enrique was right, Zena was crying while holding his stomach.

Zena:"Enrique, I need help." Zena called out, and Enrique walked up to Zena.

What is happening right now?

Speedy:"Zen, I told you to stay in the car, babes. I know it hurts, Zen, but it's going to be ok."

Zena:"But Enrique, you have Jacob to help you, and I don't have anyone to help me through this pain." What in hell are they talking about.

Enrique put his hand on Zena's stomach.

I looked, and Enrique had his eyes closed.

Speedy:"Dear Moon goddess, please show this little one the way to you. The blessing of joy is gone, and the mother feels the pain, please, Mother Moon, show this little prince. His father is a real idiota." When Enrique said the last part, I was surprised that he called me an idiot.

The detective grabbed Enrique and pulled him away.

I know that can't be any good at all.

Chloe:"Enrique Speedy Gonzalez, you are under arrest."

Speedy:"Under arrest for what detective chloe. Saying a little pray to the Moon goddess."

Chloe:"No, for murder."

Speedy:"Now, now detective. I didn't kill anyone, and if I did, I wouldn't be an idiota and come here to yell at my best friend husband." I knew Enrique long enough to know he didn't kill for fun.

The detective didn't look like she believed him.

Chloe:"Oh, really then where were you this morning?"

Speedy:"This morning, I was sleeping with my husband Jacob Prince. And then I stayed home taking care of our son Rocky." Enrique said, and I know he is telling the truth.

But the detective still doesn't believe and puts him in handcuffs for no reason at all.

She doesn't know what she had just done right now.

Lucifer:"Detective, what have you done. He is telling the truth right now, and he is in handcuffs. You don't understand what you just done." Just as I said that, the door to the police station opened up.

Everyone turned around and looked who was here.

Leon:"WHY ON EARTH IS MY BABY BROTHER IN HANDCUFFS!!" The blonde one yelled out, and everyone probably knows who they are.

Speedy:"Logan, Leon, brothers, I'm fine, love's. It's just a misunderstanding. This detective here thinks I killed someone this morning, but I was at home sleeping with my husband." The one with black hair looks like he didn't want to hear that.

Logan:"Enrique, baby brother. I didn't need to hear what you do to your husband at all. But yeah, detective he is telling the truth and I should no." The one with black hair said, and the blonde one just looked around, and it's like he doesn't want to be here.

Speedy:"Logan, I could lie only when I'm pranking someone."

Leon:"Yeah, that is true, Logan. When Enrique pranks someone, he would lie, but right now, he isn't lying at all. "

Logan:"I hate it when you two are right. Leon, what's wrong?" Logan asked, and Leon didn't want to say anything.

The detective uncuffed Enrique, and she probably didn't want to.

What evident do we have on Enrique to tie him to that murder none.

But the detective doesn't see it like that. All she sees is locking up an innocent omega who did nothing wrong.

I know one thing, Enrique prays at the end when he kills someone.

But this person didn't pray at all when they killed the victim.

Then that means someone is framing Enrique so he can go to prison.