Bouns Ch 3. - Causing Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Well I hope you ain't thinking what I'm thinking. Maybe she took her to get on birth control."

"Bro, I paid 100 bands to Mya's OB when Landon was born and probably half of that for every other birth. My daughter can go to the best doctors in the world to get birth control and that ain't nothing to lie about, it's deeper than that."

Keeis inhaled deeply before looking over at Mya. "Did you ask aunty? She gotta know something about this."

"Naw...I haven't talked to her."

"You should and just finish out these last two shows then handle business when you get back to LA. You probably can go to the clinic and find out what happened, she's a minor."

"Damn, I didn't think about that."

"Yup, get all of your receipts. Then approach Mya, Ro and Nia. That way no one can keep lying to you."

"Sometimes you're pretty smart."

"Sometimes? Boy fuck you!"

I laughed then walked back into my dressing room to call my mama. I doubt she'll tell me anything if any of this is true. Her phone rung for a while then she finally picked up. "Hey honey."

"Hey mama, what you doing?"

"Nothing, what are you doing?"

"Trying to calm my nerves before this show starts." I ran my hand up and down my face. I needed a cigarette bad.

"You're nervous? That's new!" She laughed.

"I wouldn't say nervous, just got a lot on my mind."

"Really? What's going on?"

"Um, well." I leaned back on the couch. "I feel like Mya, Royalty and Nia are hiding something from me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"But I thought she talked you about the whole dating thing?!"

So she doesn't know. "She did but it's something else."

"What is it?"

"Before I left for tour, I checked our mail at home and there was a post card in there and it was from a women's clinic. It said thank you Ms. Brown for entrusting us and they hoped every is well after the procedure."

"Mya got an abortion?!"

"That's what I thought at first but it didn't say Mrs. Brown. This was for Royalty. Keeis tried to convince me that it was birth control or some dumb shit like that but I know for a fact that it's not. We got access to californias best doctors, I doubt Nia would take her to a clinic."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. Chris I know you're not trying to say that you think this child had an abortion."

"I have a gut feeling ma and if I find out it's true I'm scared of what my reaction will be. Mya is here with me and I want to go off on her because she's apart of this shit. They're fucking up my marriage and my relationship with my child. I'm trying not to bring out that other side of me but they're not making shit easy for me." I was getting antsy and that wasn't good. Glancing up at the clock I had to be on stage in twenty minutes so I had to get my shit together or this show would be ruined.