"Hey darling , I haven't seen you in so long" my mom's church sister approach me with a smile on her face.

"Hey" I say returning her with a smile.

"I'm so glad to see you...Tessanne is here I know she would be glad to see you"

"Oh where is she?" I ask excitedly.

"I'll let her know your here" she says.

"Okay" I say with a smile.

My childhood friend , we used to play every Sunday when my mom brought me to church.

Moments pass and people are still performing.

"Weh di food deh?" Jada whisper to me.

Jeez this girl.

"I'll go see if there sharing now" I tell her turning on my heel.

I walk towards the entrance where people are still coming in and I'm stopped in my tracks.

Oh my god.

I wish the world could just suck me in right now.

"I'm surprised your here" he says walking towards me with a smile on his face.

I attempt to continue in my tracks but he comes in front of me blocking me.

"That is who you really left me for Aaliyah ?...somebody that's gonna publicly embarrass you all the time , full of tattoos and take peoples life ?"

Take people's lives?

What is he talking about?

"Your gonna regret it" he adds.

"Are you okay?" I ask a bit concerned as much as I hate him right now.

"Don't ask me that , are you okay ?" he asks not answering my question.

"Because it doesn't seem so" he says with his head leaned to the side.

"Tyreek let's not do this" my voice comes out in a sigh and I try to walk past him but he blocks me.

"I just can't believe you" he says shaking his head and looking down at me.

"Can you move?" I ask now at the tip of my anger.

We're at church and this man is trying to start an argument with me?

"Does your mom even know Aaliyah ?" he asks still standing towards me.

"Does my mom know the times you laid your hands on me?" I ask him folding my arms.

"Aaliyah something was definitely wrong with me and I'm really sorry how I handled the situation" he sighs.

"I miss you.....you can't just let go like this. Let's give this another chance" he adds.

"Tyreek I've moved on and I think you should do the same"

I attempt to walk past him again and he doesn't stop me.

I had no idea he was gonna be here. I know that his mom comes to this church but I wasn't expecting him to be here.

I just want to go home but I know my mom will be upset if I do.

Zaidan's POV

8:20 pm

"Get it sorted out before 12" I say sternly before hanging up.

I always have people to plan the event for me but they can never get stuff right. This is why sometimes I like doing stuff myself but I have so many other things I can't focus on that right now. I still want to keep it because it's something I do every year and I don't want to miss out a year.