(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Damian) (Alt Route) (Alt Ending)

Start from the beginning

Zill: I'm sorry everyone! It's just... It's impossible after all that...! I can't take responsibility for someone's death like this! Not after all we've been through!

Rusty rubbed his temples and sighed.

Rusty: When what the hell happens now?! Sasha and Sahara now have three votes each!

Damian: Wait... This could be a good thing... What if... It's the same as the practice round?

Everyone's eyes widened and turned toward Damian as he bagn to grin.

Damian: Yeah! If it's a tie! Then both of them survi-

???: I'm afraid that's not the case!

The room grew cold as everyone's faces turned pale. My heart nearly burst when I heard that voice again. All eyes locked onto the source of that voice... Sue Miley!

Vinny/Simon: W-What the hell are you doin' here?!/You dare show your face Sue Miley!!

Sue: Now now... Why the animosity? I'm just here to explain the rules. Isn't that right Tia?

Tia simply nodded as Sue walked forward.

Since first place does not include the Sacrifice... A deciding battle... In other words... The ones who voted for Damian and Addison... Just Zill and Addison, re-vote for either Sasha or Sahara please~!

Addison shook his head, his body trembling.

Addison: But that means... Since I have two votes... It's my decision isn't it?!

Sue simply chuckled and waved a hand.

Sue: Ahaha... Please submit your complaints to Zill.

Addison's brows furrowed as he turned to face me.

Addison: Zill...! Why?! How could you...!! I'm going to die and now I have to actively choose who to take with me?! Why...?! Why didn't you make the choice?!

Zill: I-It was like what Damian said... I thought if there was a tie then both of them would survi-

Addison: Is that really it?! Don't lie! If that was the truth then you would've opened with that instead of apologizing!! I'm going to die now!!

Addison's lip quivered as tears began to fall down his face.

Addison: I'm going to die... And I can't even try to save myself... My mom... She'll be all alone... My painting... Will never be finished... And... And... it's all because you were a coward...

My jaw dropped. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find my voice. I wanted to say that I did make it a tie to save them both... But... I know that wasn't the truth... I even said so earlier... I... I didn't want anymore people to die because of me... And yet... I still couldn't escape that... In the end. I bit my lip and stared toward the floor. And I re-entered my vote.

Voting Results being processed...

Voting Results

Sahara: 3 Votes

Sasha: 6 Votes

Tia: Well then... I-I'll... announce the results... The Keymaster was Damian Beelzly  The Sage was Rub- Rusty Diskin. The Sacrifice was Addison Woods.

Everyone barely casted a glance at the results, instead, opting to look at Sasha. He crossed his arms and sighed.

Sasha: And so... You voted for me anyways, huh? Hahaha... That's just fine... You tried to escape it but it was always going to end like this...