Their modern day music taste

A/N: Sorry about not updating for a bit I haven't been very mentally healthy and was... somewhere for a bit, but I am still working on that Javier chapter don't worry.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur: He would definitely listen to country music but he also listens to metal, so when he's listening to music it jumps from someone like Tyler Childers to Slipknot.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John: ...Metal, rock, alternative, just about any "emo" genre you can think of. He probably listens to Slipknot, Metallica, Panic! At The Disco, maybe even System Of A Down.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles: INDIE MUSIC. He is a Mitski fan and you can't convince me otherwise. Also The Front Bottoms, he lives The Front Bottoms.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier: He'd probably listen to country music only because he can play alot of country music on his guitar. I also like to think he'd dabbles in a bit of rap.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch: Classical music. It calms him down alot when he's stressed out about whatever.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean: His music taste is everywhere. His playlist jumps from country music to rock to shit like 4 BIG GUYS and Blonde Boyz. It's everywhere.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran: Kieran listens to indie music but more calming stuff like Alex G, Cavetown, The Front Bottoms, and Rainbow Kitten Surprise (I KNOW IT SOUNDS REALLY STUPID BUT ITS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD BAND).

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Lenny: He would listen to a nice mix of country and rap (Literally every guy his age nowadays listens to rap so...). He definitely listens to Luke Bryant and Big & Rich, the less traditional country.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Micah: This is kind of odd but I feel like Micah would listen to heavy metal. Bands like Slipknot, Slayer, and Deftones. He obviously also listens to country as well. Is an advant Luke Bryant hater.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Trelawny: Josiah doesn't really have a set music taste. He'll just listen to whatever the others are listening to and just be content with whatever genre it is. He secretly listens to pop.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
I totally didn't project my music taste onto Charles and Kieran, what are you talking about? 😳