Robin hood (Arthur×Reader)

Requested by TheOutcast2

Arthur Morgan × Female Reader

About: Arthur falls in love with you, a member of high society, and feels as if he's not good enough for you.
(Set in the Shady Belle camp)

600 words

A/N: there will be multiple references to Disney's 'Robin Hood' in this story.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

A

rthur was sitting at camp, in front of the campfire, zoning out and thinking about you, when the sound of snapping and Javier's hand coming into view got him back into reality.

"What were you thinking about there, Arthur?" Javier asked teasingly, already knowing that he was daydreaming about you. A few of the other men around the campfire laughed at Javier's teasing.

"He's thinking about someone with long eyelashes" Bill snickered and everyone else continued to tease him until Arthur had enough and left to his room in the large house.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The next day Arthur had gone to see you at the agreed meeting place since you couldn't be caught dating an outlaw.

Your parents were some wealthy pompous assholes, who had everything handed to them, but they weren't idiots. They knew damn well who Arthur Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang was, and if you were caught with any of them you'd be sent off to some catholic school and they'd be hanged. The two of you were very cautious with how you met. Your parents didn't pay much attention to you so it wasn't too hard. You still met outside of Saint Denis, where you lived.

When Arthur arrived at the location you were already there, grooming your horse. Arthur rode up beside you and got off his horse, only to be nearly tackled by you trying to hug him.

"I missed you, Arthur!" You almost yelled, obviously very excited to see him, and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"It's only been a day Sweetheart." Arthur said while wrapping his arms around your waist, and gently kissing you.

"I still missed you!" You spoke with pure bliss in your voice and kissed his cheek lovingly.

Arthur and you had a cute picnic date, somewhere in Rhodes by Flat Iron Lake. Arthur had gotten you your favorite candies and some pretty flowers, that he picked for you, as a present.

On your date, you had noticed Arthur zoning out and being sorta quiet. You knew something was wrong and you needed to confront him about it immediately.

"What are you thinking about Arthur?" You asked him, worry in your voice.

"It's nothin' for you to worry about darlin'." Arthur replied, trying not to worry you.

"Arthur please tell me." You pleaded. You knew something was wrong and you needed to know.

"I-... I just think you could do better a lot better than me." He said. You could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Oh' Arthur... You're the only man I'll ever love like this. Every day I see horrible, horrible men that are just rich assholes who had life served to them on a silver spoon, then I think of you and how kind and caring you are, even if you won't admit it, you're a good man and I love you because of that. And you're just silly to think that I'd ever love a man more than I love you." You spoke with such sincerity in your voice.

Arthur just looked at you for a moment, then hugged you gently, yet tightly. You two stayed like that for a while, In complete silence, and you rubbing his back reassuringly.

"Y/N my darling, I love you more than life itself." Arthur said, finally breaking the silence.

"I love you too, you silly boy." You said teasingly and kissed the corner of his mouth. You smiled brightly making Arthur smile and kiss you gently.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝