You're not eating right

!TW!
MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

A/N:I am in no way trying to romanticize eating disorders. If you have or think you have an eating disorder please talk to a doctor. Thank you

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
Arthur isn't around camp all that much but when he is he notices that you are not eating and when you do you eat half of what everyone else eats. He's scared that you could or already have an eating disorder. Whenever you two are alone he asks you about it. If it's an image thing he'll comfort you and tell you that you're perfect just the way you are. If it's not an image thing he'll try to remind you to eat whenever he can and try to distract you while you eat.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He's not the most observant member of the gang but when he does notice he gets worried. After a while of observing you, he walks up to you, drags you away to somewhere private, and asks you about it. If it's an image thing he'll give you aggressive compliments and ask why you think that you need to change yourself. If it's not an image thing he'd be completely lost and not know what to do. He tries his best to help you but it doesn't work too well.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Charles is very observant and notices pretty quickly that you're not eating correctly. Later when you two are alone he asks you about it gently trying not to push you about the topic. If it's an image thing he'll say your perfect the way you were made and you don't need to change. If it's not an image thing he'll often ask you if you've eaten and if you want anything to eat while still trying not to push you. He'll also take you on hunting trips to make sure you eat.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
Like John, he's not the most observant but he's certainly not an idiot and can notice when you're not eating right. His first thought is that you're insecure and he tries to compliment you often. If it doesn't work he will ask you about it one night while you two are alone at the campfire. If it's an image thing he'll say that your talking nonsense and you're beautiful the way you are. if it's not an image thing he tries to understand but has a hard time. He's constantly asking if you've eaten and if he needs to ride to town to get you something to eat.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:

He's rarely away from camp so sooner or later he's gonna notice. Like Javier, he tries to compliment you but to no avail. One night when you two are getting ready to sleep he asks you about it. If it's an image thing he's in total shock. He thinks you're just so perfect that you shouldn't be insecure. Obviously, he comforts you and says you're gorgeous the way you are. If it's not an image thing he still says you're gorgeous and from that day on he constantly has his eye on you whenever he can. When you're not eating he just so happens to be hungry and got you something to eat as well.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
Sean is probably the least observant member but when he does notice he's very worried. He never brings it up to you though. He notices that whenever you're distracted when eating you eat more so he distracts you. He's horrified that you'll get an eating disorder so when Pearson has finished the stew he brings you a bowl. He often takes you out on dates just to get you to eat.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
He's not the most observant but certainly not the least. When he notices that you should be eating more he confronts you quietly and tries not to push you. If it's an image thing he is at a loss for words. He thinks you are so wonderful inside and out that he could've never even noticed these "Imperfections" you're talking about. He kinda argues with you about them a bit saying that they're not Imperfections and that you're so pretty with or without them. If it's not an image thing he tries his best to remind you but he sometimes forgets himself. He always brings you a bowl of stew once it's done and tries his best to make sure you eat it.

GIVE ME REQUESTS PLEASE