When you cry

Arthur:
He tries his best to comfort you and reassure you about whatever you're crying about. He would just bring you to his tent, lay down on his bed with you, and rub your back reassuringly.
"It's alright, come here."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
Now he doesn't have much experience with this but he tries his best. He's kinda awkward about it at first but after a while, he gets the hang of it.
"Uh- it's okay"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Firstly he takes you away from anyone you are around to a nice quiet place to calm you down. He pulls you into a warm hug and soothingly strokes your hair and tells you words of encouragement. Whenever you calm down fully he asks if you are okay and why you were crying.
"You alright? Why were you crying, Dear?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
Kinda panics for a moment, not knowing what to do. After a moment of him silently panicking, he just pulls you into his chest and pats your back reassuringly. Whenever you've finally calmed down and not crying he'll ask why you were crying and if he needs to 'take care' of someone.
"Do I need to kill someone, Bonita?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
He immediately hugs you and whispers sweet nothings in your ear. He probably just hugs you and tries to comfort you as best as he can while you crying. Once you calm down he asks you if you're alright and if you need anything.
"You okay, Darling? Do you need anything?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
He is panicking but very noticeably. He takes a minute to remember what to do when someone is crying. He just holds you in a tight hug and tells jokes trying to get you to laugh as much as he can. Might just tickle you to get you to stop as well. Once you've calmed down he asks who made you cry because he can and will kill them if need be.
"Now tell me, who da fuck made you cry?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
He's panicking a lot for a moment, his mind completely going blank on what to do in this situation. He kinda just awkwardly pats your back and asks if you're okay. He may not be the best at comforting but he certainly tries his absolute best. He feels really bad that he doesn't know how to properly handle this. Once you've calmed down for the most part he asks if you are okay and if he can get you anything you need.
"Um... y-you okay there?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I also take requests for characters to add to scenarios