You get hurt

A/N:By hurt, I mean like a potentially mortal wound, not like a cut or something.

EX:Bullet wounds, knife wounds, animal bites/slashes

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
He's a worried mess. He says that it was his fault even if it wasn't and makes a huge fuss over you. He probably wouldn't go out of camp as much and get you whatever you want while your healing. If it scars he doesn't mind at all, it just makes you hotter if anything.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He's worried but plays it off as if he isn't. He doesn't act that way when you are alone though. He makes sure that you're being taken care of and doing alright. Brings you anything you want anytime

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
This man will treat you like you are a literal goddess. His medical supplies are mostly made from plants and honestly work way better than the store-bought stuff. While you heal he will get any and everything you need. You aren't doing anything till you are fully healed, he will make sure that you don't.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
He's scared he's going to lose you, even if you tell him you'll be fine and it's not that bad. He's by your side almost constantly and will argue his way out of a mission just to stay at camp with you. He will comfort you as much as one person can. If it scars he's just going to swoon over you more than he already did. (if that's possible)

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
He'd make a big fuss about you getting hurt and make sure that Ms.Grimshaw takes the absolute best care of you. He still has an entire camp to run so he couldn't be around you as much as he'd like to but still is around you a lot. If you need anything he will send one of the gang members to get it.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
He's scared but doesn't admit it. Y'know trying to keep that 'tough guy' attitude up. Never leaves your side and is somehow more annoying than ever. Nonetheless, he still cares deeply about you and makes sure you are okay often. If it scars he's perfectly fine with that, it makes you look more hot.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
He's horrified and somehow blames himself even if he wasn't there. He's never leaving your side while you healing, Mostly because you are one of the only people in the gang who tolerates him, but that's beside the point. He reminds you that he loves you a lot for no reason at all, he just does. He protests against you going on missions but won't stop you.