Cute things they do

Im really sorry updates are slow I'm having really bad writers block

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
He always tells you when he's leaving and how long he'll be gone for. It's just something he does to make sure you don't worry about him too much.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
He's not all that lovey dovey, but whenever he's been gone for more than half a day or so he always tries to scare you by hugging you from behind

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
He always kisses your forehead whenever you two are going to sleep and he will not sleep without you. Whenever you or Charles will be away Charles will kiss you on the forehead for the amount of nights you'll be apart.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
He can always tell whenever your upset. Even if it's just your facial expression or your posture he can always tell and he'll be happy to drop whatever to comfort you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
Whenever you're having trouble sleeping he'll curl up with you and softly read one of his books to you and even let you choose the book if you want.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
When he's out robbing and all that he'll try to get you something that he think you'd like. So you have a collection of jewelry and little trinkets that Sean got you, probably worth a small fortune. He just gives them to you to show that he loves you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
Whenever you two part, even if it's just across camp, he'll tell you he loves you and give you a small kiss. Also when you're stressed he'll give you hug and tell you everything will be alright.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-