Dates

The types of dates they take you on

A/N: Sorry about that small break, I just needed to get some inspiration and I wasn't doing too well emotionally.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
Now Arthur isn't made of money (unless you have cheats on.) But he will try his best. Occasionally going on dinner dates but almost never anywhere expensive. Your dates usually take place in an area that Arthur thought looked pretty (Like you <3) while you two ride around or having a small picnic.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
John doesn't often take you on dates but when he does it's amazing. Like Arthur, he'll take you to places he thought was gorgeous (like you <3). Maybe, MAYBE a cute little boat date;).

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
He'd try his best to take you out to some fancy places but with him being an outlaw and everything it's kinda hard, but he still takes you out every now and then to fancy restaurants but it takes a while of saving up. He will take you out on dates where the two of you just walk or ride around.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Picnic dates. He'd 110% do cute picnic dates specifically in the middle of a quiet forest or on the edge of a lake or river. Some of your dates take place at a small, quiet restaurant though.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
Dutch would try to spoil you as much as he could with the gang's money issue. Sorta fancy dinner dates or just simply riding around together on your horses.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
Definitely just dates where he takes you to a bar and you two get blackout drunk. Most of your dates consist of you two just drinking together and enjoying eachothers company. Once in a blue moon, you two have a date where you two just sit there and gaze at the land.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
Horse riding dates are a must for Kieran. He absolutely loves just sharing some time between the two of you. Cuddle dates happen every once and a while. There are times when you two stargaze and just talk.