Arguments

How they act/ what they do in argument

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Arthur:
Most of your arguments are about him not spending much time with you and being away from camp for long periods of time. He's not aggressive and doesn't yell unless it gets really intense. He wouldn't even think of hurting you even If hes extremely mad. Afterwards he'd apologize and may give you a gift depending on how heated the argument got.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
You don't argue often and if you do it's mostly small disagreements that turned into a screaming match. He usually walks away from the situation before its get too bad. He takes a little while to apologize and its usually half assed but he at least tries to hear you out.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
You two only argue once in a blue moon because whenever the two of you disagree he always tries to see things from your point of view and how you could be upset or triggered by something. Whenever you do argue though he almost never yells and trys to keep his cool.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
Whenever you two argue its probably about something stupid that turned into a petty argument. Once the argument is over he'll apologize and says he'll make it up to you somehow which it's a 50/50 chance he'll actually will.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
Arguments with Dutch are mostly about him putting the gang before you and when you guys argue the ENTIRE camp will know. Dutch yells alot and gets very aggressive during argument. He also seems like the guy to sling stuff around and get up in your face as well. He would also get mad at you when you try to walk away and remove yourself from the situation. Dutch is definitely not going to apologize first unless Hosea talks some sense into him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
You mostly scold him about his safety and how much he drinks and out of spite he'll give you the silent treatment for a bit. Doesn't last too long though since he can't stand half an hour in your presence without touching you. I don't see you and him in an actual serious argument.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
He gets mad at you if you put yourself in dangerous situations and have no regard for your life. He can't imagine losing you so he has to make sure you don't go killing yourself. Afterwards he feels really bad and apologizes and tries to make it up to you as best as he can.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I'm sorry if this is kinda shitty it was rushed.