But her words couldn't keep me at ease, I approached Rossi in his office when he returned from a meeting with Marino.

"Lucia is missing" I blurted out going straight to the point.

Rossi frowns deeply "What do you mean by that?"

"I can't find her, I can't contact her. Lucia won't leave without telling me, what if something happened to her?"

"Just a moment, I will give Amara a call"

I nodded stiffly and I zoomed out on his conversation with amara. He grabs my wrist softly and lead me to sit on the couch,and afterwards he left and returned with a glass of water.

"Drink up" he said softly and I took the glass from him,drinking it all.

"Amara is on it and I am sure we will get a location in less than two hours"

"I hope so too" I muttered.

Two hours turned into two weeks and no response from her. I felt restless and locked myself in my room,I was slowly losing all hope when my phone dings.

Don't try to search for me anymore Lorenz, I am happy with my life right now. Maybe if you Weren't so stubborn about being Rossi's right hand man in due time,I would have taken you with me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces with her words. I broke down into tears as the realization Hit me that she left me due to the fact I never listened to her.

PRESENT DAY

She left me, she left me for good. I always questioned myself that if I weren't so stubborn, then she would still be here. But Rossi is my friend and he is like a brother to me,I just couldn't stay away from him. I have no idea why she hated the Esposito's, when they have done nothing but carter for us. Then why did she hate them so much? Why did she leave me due to this?

Though it was cold,I took a sit on the chair and wipe my tears off softly. I lean my head on the chair with a long sigh, I feel so lonely and frustrated every single day.

A contract

I was deeply hurt when Russo told me about the contract, why did Rossi agree to it?am I really worth nothing to him that he was willing to sign a contract with Russo?but deep down I know it was for the sake of the children, someone like Russo wouldn't do a deal without signing a contract.

But I am human for crying out loud!! Rossi should have told me about the contract. I really need to know what it entails, I really want to know what I signed up for.

So with a determined mind,I make my way out of the balcony and into my room. I twist the door knob and I was surprised it was opened, Jacope is probably asleep in his room. But how the hell am I going to locate Russo's room? So I turned around and head downstairs, his office is probably downstairs just like every Esposito. It was easy to sneak past the guards and I finally got to the front of his office, I twist the knob and surprisingly it was opened.

"Shit!"

Russo Esposito was sat on his desk with a cigar between his lips. Shit!shit! I can't believe I was caught easily, I should have known it was too good to be true.

"Why are you standing over there? You were up to something weren't you?"

I gulped and shook my head "I should probably head back to my room"

He took a long drag from his cigar before laughing coldly "Come over"

"I Don't think that is necessary sir"