The note was still unopened. I kept it for the last. I kept the box aside and opened the letter.

Mia Cara,

"I hope I can see you only wearing those shoes tonight. Though I'll be excited to see the surprise under that dress."

Your man, Carl

My heart was fluttering. He's not even here but his letter is making my toes curl. Nonna broke my trail of thoughts. She called me to have my breakfast.

After finishing the delicious breakfast, I called Lisa. I know she's very excited as well as nervous for the gala.

"How you doing girl?"

"Excited. Alone. Bored. Nervous."

"That's some weird combination."

"I know."

"Lisa, don't be nervous. Everything will be fine. I know there will be girls who'll give you death glares but I know you can handle it. You are a Valentino, so, live up to your name."

"That was hot. And speaking of death glares, I guess you'll receive more than me. After all, you bagged the king of Italy."

"Bring it on, babe."

"That's what I like about you. Okay, listen, I'll talk to you later. I have to look into some files. See you later."

"Yes. Bye."

I'm also feeling lonely. There's no university work since the semesters got over. And I completed everything and then focused on this. I don't feel like disturbing nonna. I picked up the letter and read it again. I brushed my fingers over Carl's handwriting. A sudden throb crept into my clit making me a hot mess. I needed Carl right now but he's not here. So, I did what would at least served my purpose for the time being. Self pleasure.

I slowly started to circle my clit to reduce the throbbing. I was so wet that a touch in my vagina could make me come. I strokes my mind finger up and down to coat my fingers with my arousal. Slowly I pushed two fingers inside me. Thrusting at my favourite pace and crying Carl's name. Suddenly, a presence gave chills to me.

"Yes, baby, just like that. Touch yourself and remember how I made you come the first night."

I froze. My hands not moving. I just held his stare.

He smirke and said, "Don't stop because of my presence. Continue. I'm loving it."

Oh so we are playing like this. Fine, let's play then.

"But I need your help here."

"I'll help you, baby but right now fuck your fingers thinking that it's me inside you."

I couldn't control but obeyed his words. Fucking myself hard with my fingers. After few thrusts, I came on my hands. I fell on the bed. Tired and exhausted but I still want him inside me. He walked towards me, held my come covered hands and sucked them clean.

"You taste so sweet, baby. You have become my favourite flavour."

I smiled lazily, "I can say that. I hope you can help me now."

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want you."

"Not like that. Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me so hard that I feel you between my legs for weeks."

"That's more like it."

He started opening his shirt buttons showing his hard abs. God this man sculpted precisely. Instead of going for his pants he pulled my top off my head.