So Good

⚠️SMUT WARNING! PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INTO THESE TYPE OF THINGS, PLEASE LEAVE! I HAVE WARNED.⚠️

After we made out, we both started kissing each other's neck.

"I have a better idea, love." Draco said, smirking.

"What is it, darling?" I asked, trying so hard not to be obvious.

"Just watch and see." He smirked widely.

He started removing his shirt, then went to unbuckle his belt and pushed it down with his pants. 

He was only left with his boxers, a bulge fully formed.

"You're so hard for me, dear." I said, going near him to palm him.

He kept groaning out my name then went to kiss my neck.

He bit on my neck as I palmed his dick harder but then I removed my hand from his boxers then removed it. 

"I didn't tell you to do that." He growled.

"Wait till you see this then." I stood up, removing my blouse, skirt then socks.

I was left in my white lingerie but, I unclasp my bra then tossed my underwear aside.

He was hungry. His eyes were filled with lust. I loved this sight of him.

I sat down exactly at his dick then allowed him for entrance.

He was slow at first but then he kept going harder and harder.

I held his shoulder for support as he kept going faster.

"Fuck it! You're so fucking tight!" He moaned out, but I just closed my eyes shut.

"Don't close your eyes, slut! Watch how I endlessly fuck you! And how you cum over my dick like the slut you are!" He slapped my ass which made me widen my eyes then he took my scalp to face him.

"Don't you dare disobey me. Got it?" He angrily spoke. I nodded in response but it seemed to make him even more furious than before.

"Speak, slut!" He slapped my ass once again.

"I won't disobey you! I swear on my whole entire life! Just please.. G-go faster..." I spoke out, moans in between.

He scoffed then started going faster. It was almost like he was inhuman because his speed was literally inhuman.

"How'd you get this tight pussy, Hm?!" He asked, moaning and rubbing the saliva coming out of his mouth as he breaths out.

I just moaned in response, my hands trailed his back, scratching it due to the pace.

He grabbed my hair then did a ponytail out of it. Pulling it which made me moan even more.

"Ugh... You're better than... Pansy! Fuck.." He yelled.

"D-did you.. Put a silencing spell?.." I asked, trying not to moan.

"Always.." He smirked.

"G-great.."

"Fuck...You feel so good!" He moaned out.

"I'm going to c-cum..." I breathed out.

"Cum all over my dick, my little slut!" He pulled my hair even more harder which caused me to reach my high and cum all over his dick.

He hasn't reach his yet so I helped him by palming him once again.

He grabbed my breasts and rolled his eyes all the way up.

"Oh shit... Merlin, you're so good at this!" He yelled, loudly.

A few minutes later, he came as well.

"Gosh.. that felt... amazing. You're amazing." He cupped my cheeks, complimenting me.

"Mhm.." I said, my voice sore from all the shouting, yelling and moaning.

"Wanna take a bath together, love?" He said, grabbing my hand and rubbing it.

"Sure.." I agreed and headed to the bathroom with him.