She's Definitely Bad

I woke up in Draco's arms which was really comfortable. I didn't want to wake him up since he was still asleep so I carefully stood up, grabbed a pillow and replaced it into his arms, him easily giving in actually thinking it's me.

I lightly chuckled over his cuteness then changed.

I went out, only being greeted by Draco who was already fixing his tie.

"You cunning witch! How dare you replace yourself with a pillow? Look! I actually kissed it, thinking it's you but when I didn't feel hair, I knew it wasn't you!" He complained as he came closer and grabs my waist.

"Sorry, darling. I just had to change so we could go to class early. I heard that the lady who's obsessed with pink is here already." I said, before pecking his cheek.

"Fine. I'll forgive you. But next time, never do that again! Alright?" He pouted which I laughed at.

"Okay okay. Now, let's go." I grabbed my handbag then went out of his dorm.

At first we were holding hands but, since our relationship wasn't publicly official, we had to let go when others were around but intertwined it when not.

We then entered the classroom, then looking at the lady in pink.

"You're early! Please have a seat." The lady smiles.

To be honest, she has a unique way to dress herself but, she's really ugly on the inside. I know about that. According to etiquette classes, ladies who looks like her for example, is an example for fake inner beauty.

"She's obviously a fake." Draco whispered which I nodded at, then took a seat.

The lady was introducing herself. Her name was Umbridge Jane Dolores. A half-blood witch who works for ministry of magic.

To be honest, she may have a high rank but she has the top 1 high rank on being a fake.

Me and Draco has our hands intertwined the whole entire time under the table as Professor Umbridge talks.

I had to suffer the class with a high pitch voice of a mature lady wannabe. Though, I do not want to sound way too rude.

When class ended, I went out to just get some fresh air then Draco followed.

"You're not a dog to follow me, darling." I said.

"I am your boyfriend, my love. I'll follow you in order to protect you." He said, grabbing my waist then leaning his head onto my neck.

"You're so clingy today, darling." I turned to face him.

"At leads I'm not that professor Umbridge who'd talk in a squeaky voice."

"She's definitely bad." I said.

"Yeah. She's even badder than all the professors here. Of course! Except for Professor Snape. He's the greatest one of all! Not even Dumbledore can admit it." Draco proudly said as he lets go of my waist to hug me.

"Yup. You're definitely clingy." I snuggled onto his chest which caused him to let out a slight gasp but accepts it.

"I think you're the one being clingy."

"No you are."

"No I am not."

"Yes you are."

"Shut up."

"Where are your manners?"

"I don't know? Maybe it's all gone after loving you?"

"Don't get love involved with this."

"We'll see about that."