It Was All Just A Flashback

"Hey?! Helloooo!!!!!" I snapped out of zoning off then looked at Astoria.

"Oh yeah.. Hey Tori!" I waved at her.

"Charlotte, you've been zoning off for the past few classes! What are you even thinking about?" She asks. I just shook my head then laid my head on my arms.

"I've just been stressed out lately. We're already on our 4th year and I still didn't decide who to pick as my partner to the Yule ball!" I said, she just clicks her tongue.

"So many boys asked you out! Why didn't you choose any?" 

"Because they weren't my type! I can just go alone myself anyway." I stood up then decided to walk to the astronomy tower.

As I was walking in the halls, someone pushed me by my back then they started to laugh with their goons.

"Pfft. Look at the expression on her face." I turned to look at the person, then ended up staring at their grey eyes. I found this.. familiar.. it was really familiar but I just couldn't remember.

"You don't have the rights to do that, nameless wizard!" I stood up then brushed off the dust on my robe.

"Oh shut your mouth, you witch." He spatted out which I rolled my eyes at.

"Boys! Keep your eye on her, will you? And tell me what she does wrong and I'll humiliate her with each strength I could!" He commanded to his henchmen then they both nodded.

"Please. They'd probably end up watching over the wrong person." I say, walking away until I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me turn red.

"I didn't give you the permission to leave." The blonde boy whispered in my ears.

"And who said you were the boss of me?" I pushed off his hands then started running, going to the astronomy tower.

"God, that man was irritating." I muttered under my breath until I heard footsteps.

"I never was." The same man came. I pointed my wand at his face which made him smirk.

"Oh no don't do that." He says, pushing my wand away.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked as he chuckled.

"Nothing. You just reminded me of someone. Someone who I used to trust and cherish. They always came in my dreams but they never revealed their face." He says, which I found really interesting.

"And? Is that the reason why you'd just push me? Just because I remind you of someone?" 

"Yes! Because I didn't want to get reminded a lot! And it's your fault that I'm remembering my dreams again!" He shouted.

"Well! If I reminded you a lot of them, then why did you even bother to mind me?!"

"Because I just wanted to ask a simple question!" He yelled.

"What even is it!?"

"It's.."