I Don't Really Know...

"Now.. We need to find Potter with his filthy friends. Crabbe and Goyle said they suspected Cho going out of the room of requirement." Draco said, fixing his tie.

"Really? Then, Cho must know about what's happening. I heard Cho was the crush of Potter." I said.

"Well that Potter will soon hate Cho on telling what really happened. Now, I'll see you later, love." He said as he kisses my cheek and leaves.

*A few hours later*

"Yeah! And I pulled Cho and showed Potter that his OWN crush betrayed HIM!" He laughed out.

"Hm. Interesting. Anyways, have you planned on.. You know?" I gave him the look which made him sigh.

"I don't really know if it's a good idea but... I try my best not to think about being one... Though, if you're so interested into knowing why then I'll tell you." He solemnly said.

"My father is a death eater, yes? Well, I didn't decide yet if I should but... It's for the sake of my mother. Plus, I bet it's gonna be... "Totally" fun." He lied on the last sentence.

"I know it won't be fun." I said which made him raise a brow.

"So you think I'm lying?"

"Yeah. My father is a death eater too so he told me all about it ever since I was young. He told me things we should and shouldn't do. Like.. Betray the dark lord or even try to lie to him." I said, causing him to rub his chin with his finger.

"Well... It will be a big experience then." He suddenly stood up to grab my hand and kissed my head.

"Why don't we spend time together?" I suggested.

"Sure. I mean... there's nothing wrong with that, right?" He smiled and grabbed my chin to give a kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and deepened the kiss.

He pushed me against the wall and made the kiss even rougher.

He suddenly trailed his hands to my thigh and rubbed it.

I lightly slapped his hands, causing him to flinch.

"Ow..." He said, breaking the kiss before attaching our lips again.

"You are so hungry." I said, between kisses.

"Your lips are so delicious." He said, in between kisses.

We made out for minutes until we decided to lay down next to each other, hugging.

"I love you so much." He said, kissing my neck.

"I love you more."