It's Just The Beginning

"Hey Pans, do you need help for your homework?" I asked, she just shook her head to no.

"I already let some Ravenclaws do it. Why didn't you let them do yours?" 

"First, they don't exactly make them different. They make the answers same as theirs. Second, they may have copying quills to copy my handwriting but, that's not originality. And lastly, third. They might answer them wrong." She just scoffs then crossed her arms.

"You do trust yourself, huh?" I just rolled my eyes then went to my dorm.

I shared my room with Pansy and a blonde haired girl with blue eyes. I heard she was from the Greengrasses so I decided to be friends with her.

"Hello, you must be a Greengrass, am I right?" I asked the blonde girl.

"Yes. I am Daphne. You must be Charlotte." I shook the hand she offered then gave her a smile.

"Would you like to be my friend?" I asked, she nodded then that made me smile more.

"It's a pleasure to make you pleased." 

"Okay.. So.. I just need more information about Hogwarts then I'll get used to it." I said, until Daphne started talking.

"There's so many wicked things here. My family used to go here and it's said that there's events like the triwizard and quidditch. Prefects exist, ghosts roaming around the halls and even talking paintings!" 

"I see.. My parents have been here too but they've never told me so much information. Although, I do thank you a lot for sharing your knowledge with me." She just smiled then went to bed.

I head on over to my vanity and started doing my daily routine.

As I was fixing my hair, I then noticed the bracelet I wore.

"What was his name again? Dray? Drake? Dracy? I don't.. I don't remember.." I whispered to myself. All that I could remember is that he had platinum blonde hair with.. Blue? Or Gray eyes. 

I shook those thoughts away to get ready for bed.

"My life here is just the beginning.  It's impossible that things would go unexpected ways." I told to myself before getting my covers and fell asleep.

(Short story alert. This was probably the shortest chapter I have ever wrote-)