How Can I Fall In Love Without Hitting The Ground

This always bothered me. 

Seeing Draco with Pansy just makes me want to steal him from her.

But I did learn how to keep my temper so I never really told anyone how I felt against them.

But seeing Pansy holding hands with him, just wants me to imagine that it wasn't her. Instead, it was me.

I let my thoughts slowly go out of my head until I remembered I had to go to the etiquette school.

I quickly put on my uniform then apperated to the school.

"You're 4 minutes late." Said Ms. Marie with a stern look in her face.

"My apologies, miss.." I apologized as she just pushes my lightly on my back, signaling me to head on over to my seat.

My class began and I'm starting to not be a big fan of this school.

It teaches about daily life which I obviously know how to handle. Although, it is more advanced.

Today, we just learned how to keep our temper which was absolutely helpful to me! So I stayed more focused in class than the others. 

After our sessions ended, I finally apperated my dorm, only to find Pansy and Draco snogging. Again.

As soon as they saw me, they immediately broke out.

"C-Charlotte! What b-bri-brings you here?.." Pansy stuttered, wiping her lipstick stain smudged on her cheek.

"Oh did I disturb you both? Then I'll go to the common room and sleep there I guess." I said, trying to hide my 20% jealousy as I grabbed my pillow and blanket.

"N-no! We can just go to Draco's dorm.. Right Babe?" Pansy suggested which Draco agreed.

"Well your choices. Now get out." Both of them went out of the room which means I'm finally alone.

Daphne would most likely be late since she's always with Astoria, probably gossiping about stupid and lame stuff that I wouldn't even care.

But this made me wonder, how can I fall In love with Draco without making one mistake of ending his relationship with Pansy? These thoughts roamed around my head before endlessly searching for one of my pillows.

Turns out it was on Pansy's bed so I took it until I smelt a familiar smell.

"Mahogany apple.." I was shocked until I recognized it was Draco's which made me 100x shock as before.

"Don't mind if I do then. This pillow belongs to me anyway." I laid down on my bed, hugging the pillow and sniffing it lightly, reminding me about him.

"Another short chapter alert! Reason is cuz my arm is in pain after all the boring schoolwork)