Preparing for Christmas

Christmas is near so I got to get some gifts for Pansy and Daphne so I won't be in a rush when the next day is Christmas. 

I got an allowance to skip etiquette class today and allowance to skip transfiguration to buy my gifts for them. I was happy they'd actually give me the freedom.

I arrived at the jewelry shop with the most exquisite jewels in the whole wizarding world.

Pansy's favorite color was pink so I had to buy her a necklace with a rose quartz pendant. Daphne's favorite was blue so I decided to buy her a snow globe with sapphires designed on each edge. I carefully placed it on the counter then paid for it.

Once I finally reached to our dorm, I made sure none of them was there. Which was true.

It took me a minute to wrap them so it was not a problem for me at all.

I hid them somewhere the girls can't find then went to the next class.

After all the classes ended, it was our time to go to sleep.

But me and the girls were still awake, playing some games to not make our night boring.

"Come on! You can't just drop pick 4 like that!" Daphne said, complaining to Pansy on our wizard version of the Muggle game called "UNO"

"Well I can! So, you get a card and Charlotte, you go next!" Pansy said and I smirked at her.

"Pick four." I slapped the cards together and she then looked at me with a shocked face.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT!" Daphne said, taking her revenge.

"Well! It wasn't YOU who dropped it!" Pansy said, whilst getting 4 cards. Daphne just rolled her eyes then tells me to go on.

"Okay now.. 4 Green." I dropped the number as Daphne continued.

Us girls continued playing UNO until we got bored.

"Why don't we tell each other who we have a crush on?" Pansy suggested as me and Daphne looked at her with the "are you kidding me" face.

"What? I'm just curious, alright? Now now! If you two are not yet ready then I'll tell mines first! I have a HUGE crush on Draco Malfoy! He's so cute!" As soon as Pansy said the boy's name, I felt a little shiver down my spine. It was familiar. Familiar but then not familiar. I shook off the feeling them continued to listen to Pansy's speech.

"You're so weird." Daphne stated. I nodded in agreement as Pansy just huffs.

"Well, I don't care! I'm being myself. If you two don't like my attitude then, leave me be!" Pansy stood up from the rug, then hurriedly went to her bed and put herself under the covers. I just looked at Daphne who just gave a shrugged to me then laughed.

(Lol another short story but dw, next story will be long, I promise <3)