You Have No Choice

I woke up with the sound of Pansy's thumping and stomping which was utterly annoying.

"Pans, goodness! What the hell is going on!?" I yelled, causing her to flinch.

"O-oh hey! You're a-awake!" She muttered nervously.

"God, am I even a ghost or something to make you scared? What's wrong?" I say, sitting on my bed as she rubs her arm.

"Well! I just wanna prepare my clothes for the Yule ball early so I don't need to do it when the time comes!" I slammed my face at her speech. God this girl is the person who I had to tolerate the most.

"Good heavens, Pans! The Yule ball is like.. A few weeks from now!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly!" She says before gasping and holding out a white dress.

"Perfect! What do you think?" She asked.

"It's pretty.. But what's not pretty is that I didn't wake up peacefully with the chirping of the birds. Instead, I wake up with the sound of a worried pug face!" I complained before entering  the bathroom, changing into my robes.

After changing, I headed out with Astoria on our first class.

"Have you heard? Pansy and Draco were hiding their relationship until they revealed it today!" Astoria said until I felt my fists clenched.

"Astoria, you know I don't believe in rumors?" I informed her.

"No, Char. You didn't let me explain! Once I accidentally came into the common room, only to see them snogging!" After hearing that word, My blood boiled but I calmed down after inhaling then exhaling

"When did they started dating?" I asked, trying so hard not to be suspicious.

"Since 3rd year." She stated as I sighed.

"Okay.. Thanks for the info, Tori." She just smiles then I focused at class.

Class ended until I felt a hand grab mines and pulls me back inside the class.

"Get your hands off me!-" I turn to see Draco.

"Hey, calm down. You didn't have to threaten me!" First Pansy, now Draco? God I'm so stressed out now.

"Draco, let me go. I need to go to transfiguration class or else I'll get sent into detention even if I hadn't done a single damage." I pushed him as he spoke into my ear.

"I just wanted to ask you a question but, okay." He walked away until I followed him.

"I thought you wanted to "gO tO tRanSfIguRaTiOn cLaSS oR eLSe You'Ll gEt SenT inTo DetEnTion EvEn If yOu-" I immediately covered his mouth when he tried to mock me.

"I get it. You know how to mock others. Now, get into the point." I said, crossing my arms.

"Well. I was just thinking if Pansy will be dancing with another guy at the ball even if she is my partner, I'd want you to be my second partner." When he said that, inside, I felt overjoyed. I felt like I have just gotten a prize for a honorable manner back at etiquette school.

"I would love to. Actually, I'm honored to!" I smiled at him which caused him to form a grin.

"Good. You didn't had any other choices anyway." He said, about to enter class until I pulled him.

"A quick question. Are those goons of yours still having an eye on me?" I asked which he responded with a no.

"Since you were Charlotte the whole entire time, I had to explain everything to them not to and now, they're not invading your privacy. You're all safe now."

"Well, thanks, Dray." I said before kissing him on the cheek with him turning red, leaving.