Christmas Is Here

"Charlotte, wake up!!" I heard someone rapidly shake me until I fluttered my eyes open.

As soon as I opened them, I see Daphne and Pansy giving me a wide smile from ear to ear.

"What do you three want?" I asked, trying to sound politely as I can as they just gasped in shock.

"Y-you don't know what day it is today?.." Daphne faked a whimper as I slammed my face.

"It's Christmas, you outdated witch!" Pansy yells as I just laughed.

"I know it's Christmas. You two didn't have to complain! Who else would forget Christmas?"

"Uhm! You almost did!" Pansy said as Daphne nodded in agreement. I sighed for those two childish girls as I got up to change in the bathroom.

I finished fixing myself then headed to the great hall with my friends, it was decorated beautifully which was really eye catching.

I was looking around until I met my gaze with the boy who lived. Harry Potter.

I quickly turned away as Dumbledore did a quick speech about the holidays then gave us feast.

"I wonder what you got me~" Pansy giving me that face. 

"You'll get to open it later, Pans. Now, let's just eat." She just ignored me while she was eating her food which I didn't mind.

Feast ended and now, it's either time to open presents or say our goodbyes. But we did the first thing anyway.

"Okay. This is for Daphne and this is yours." I said, giving Pansy her gift as she had sparkles in her eyes then excitedly opened the gift until she saw the necklace I bought for her. She completely appreciated it.

"Awhh! Thank you so much, Charlotte!" Pansy hugged me tight then gave me her gift for me.

I removed the ribbon decorated on the box then gasped.

It was a locket, and when I opened it, it had a picture of me, Pansy and Daphne. I turned to Pansy and gave her my warmest smile.

"I hoped you liked it!" 

"I love it!" I hugged her then gave my gift to Daphne who had the same reaction as Pansy's then she gave her gift to me which was a silver hair pin of a snake slithering in a wand.

"I knew you loved wearing buns so I thought of the Korean type of culture where they wear pins with their buns."

"I absolutely love it Daphne!" We all did a group hug then started playing games.

"Come on, you have a bad choice of games, Daphne. Who'd play tic tac toe on Christmas? I'd rather play board games!" Pansy argued at Daphne then they started a whole argument.

"Girls calm down. It's Christmas and we're all supposed to be happy, not arguing! Besides, we can all play separate games if you really hate each other's liking that much!" I cut off those two then they just huffs and gave a glare to each other.

"Fine. I'm sorry, Daphne." Pansy apologized as Daphne did too.

A few hours later, we arrived at the train and Pansy kept hugging me the whole entire time.

"Im gonna miss you! You gotta promise that you'll send letters to me and Daphne, got it?" She says, removing a tear from her eye.

"I will and I am! Don't worry okay?" I said then she continued crying.

As soon as we arrived at platform 9 3/4, we all did our last group hugs and gave our last goodbyes as we all went safely home.

I wonder what'll happen to me in the future. I bet it's gonna be amazing.