I Wouldn't Care Less

This place where we only know was the secret attic that was attached on top of my celling with a spell. Not even Pansy and Daphne know about it.

I climbed on the ladder then helped Draco up.

"It hasn't change. Not even a bit." He chuckled.

"I didn't mind the attic much since I was so busy with extra classes."

"It's alright. I understand." He smiled, holding my hand.

"You're too close." I said, trying to not sound so obvious.

"I wouldn't care less." He smirked.

As soon as I was about to back up, he attached his lips on mine.

I widened my eyes. Really wide.

All the memories we made were so special. Yet I had a crush on him but now I don't even know what to feel.

I just accepted it and kissed back.

It was soft.. passionate.. not rough.

We then broke out and I was flushed red.

"My apologies." He says, forming a frown.

"It's okay, Dray. I enjoyed it." I said, cupping his cheeks.

"Oh so you enjoyed it?" His face now forming his infamous smirk.

"Don't make me repeat it again." I growled which he laughed at.

We then sat at the ground to talk.

"Soo.. Can we consider this as.. Official?" He questioned, nervously.

"You can say that." I mumbled.

"Okay. So. Now that you're mine..." he says, standing up and putting a finger under his chin.

"There's a few rules. I don't wanna sound overprotective but it's for YOUR safety." He said, pointing at me.

"Continue on that." 

"Okay." He clears his throat.

"First. I don't want to see you around Potter. It's because he might get all the popularity again and try to steal you from me. We just started this relationship and I want it to be perfect. Second, we must let all our feelings out on each other. If I won't then remind me. Third, no secrets! I told you to let all your feelings out whether it's regarding to your etiquette school, here at Hogwarts or even anything. Now, I might've said a lot but I'll tell more details once I've come up with it. Understood?" He said.

"I feel like you have just said a whole entire essay but, I'm fine with these rules. Plus, I don't hangout with Potter nor his friends. I find a little disliking of them. So it doesn't really matter." I smiled at him which caused him to smile more wider than I did.

"Great! Now, shall we reveal our relationship or?"

"Let's wait for a few more days. Then we'll reveal." I said, grabbing his hand before giving him a peck on his cheek.