The Pillar of Autumn & Lone Wolf

Start from the beginning

"It's been an honor, sir." Emile says.

"Likewise... I'll do what I can to draw their fire." Carter says. "And Six..." He grabs is dog tags and rips them off and hands them to Ash. "Finish the fight."

Ash grabs the dog tags and puts them in his chest pocket. "Yes, sir." He turns and walks to the troop bay.

" He turns and walks to the troop bay

"Six." Carter calls out again. "Those AI chose you... They made the right choice."

The Pelican turns and make the pursuing aircraft out of sight. Ash and Emile position at the Pelican's tail, ready to jump off. Holding the two AI Packages right, Ash crouches down as Emile grips the Pelican.

Carter counts down with his fingers. "On my mark." Carter counts down to zero. "Mark!"

Six and Emile jump out, and the view switches to Ash's point of view. They slide down a canyon, energy shields depleting. They come to a rough stop by impacting the ground. Ash looks up as his and Emile's shields recharge. Carter's Pelican flies over them, Banshees in hot pursuit. Ash turns back, checks the armored matrixs for damage, then places the AI data storage units on his back. He look up to the road ahead.

Once More unto the Breach.

Ash and Emile continue through the narrow crack until they reach a cliff edge, overlooking a large area. Two Banshees are still in pursuit of the Pelican. Far in the distance, the UNSC Pillar of Autumn can be seen..

"Still with us, Commander?" Emile asks into coms.

Carter replies over coms. "Stay low, let me draw the heat. You just deliver that Package."

Emile indicates the ship in the distance. "There's our destination, Six: Pillair of Autumn. Race you to her."

Ash looks out to his objective. 'Give me the strength to finish this last mission Cal, then I'll come and see you.'

Carter's Pelican, still being pursued by Banshees, flies out of sight.

Ash looks down the cliff and sees a Elite and a couple Grunts watching the fight. Emile starts to move down the cliff side as Ash takes a few steps back, before running forward and off the cliff.

Ash flies through the air and down to the ground, and he lands on the Elite's back. Ash grabs the Elite's face and snaps its neck.

The nearby Grunts scream in panic and run away. Ash jumps off the body and pulls out his DMR and kills the fleeing Grunts. Emile runs up behind a few Jackals running towards Ash, and shoots them in the back with his shotgun.

Ash and Emile move across a bridge and continue to rife onto Covenant troops. An Elite runs out of a nearby building, but Ash runs forward and tackles it to the ground, before it can get a shot off.

Ash fires a few runs of his DMR into the Elite's face, before slamming the butt of his gun into its neck. Ash gets off the body and guns down a couple of Nearby grunts.