chapter thirty three

Ariana's Pov

"Yeah, they've been like this since we took off," I heard Victoria whisper, just as I stirred out of my sleep to switch positions on my girlfriend's shoulder, and instead lay on a different side. "I think they've made up,"

"No, they definitely have," Courtney sighed. "I was supposed to have the room next to Ricky's, but someone else bought it instead. I haven't gotten any sleep."

Dua laughed, rather loudly. "Ew,"

"It's literally six am," Kai mumbled, shifting a bit, and causing me to move as well.

"No wonder why you're tired." Victoria pointed out, and I sat up, yawning as I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep anytime soon. "And sleeping beauty's awoke!"

"Yes because you guys are loud."

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Oh like you weren't last night."

"Sorry the rest of us got sleep instead of staying up to fuck." Dua mumbled, earning a few laughs from the other girls.

"My bunk was right next to yours in New Orleans, are you forgetting about the phone thing? Remember I caught you—" She cut off Kai quickly, yelling for her to stop abruptly as I only laughed, knowing Kai mentioned it to me the night it happened.

"Anyway, are we gonna talk about the fact that you two are back on speaking terms?" Courtney said as Kai rewrapped her arms around me because it was cold and she knew I loved it usually.

Kai shrugged, looking over at the three. "Haven't you guys already talked about it?"

"Damn," Victoria laughed, shaking her head. "She caught us."

"Okay, but at least give us the tea—like is Scooter firing Ricky?"

"Doesn't matter," I said quickly, not really wanting to have the conversation, knowing my girlfriend was still unsure about him.

"Well, how did meeting your parents go?" Courtney asked, deciding to switch the subject.

Victoria smirked, getting comfortable in her chair. "Ooh, I actually forgot to ask!"

"That's my cue," Kai chuckled, getting up from her chair as she kissed my cheek, before motioning Dua to join her in the back of the plane, leaving the three of us to talk.

"Bye baby," I smiled, watching the two leave as my attention focused back on Victoria and Courtney. "But they love her, and I didn't expect my dad to be as excited as he is, but neither of them hasn't stopped asking about her."

"I mean it makes sense, you definitely upgraded from your exes. I just didn't expect you to move so fast with her." Victoria laughed, with Courtney happily agreeing.

I shrugged. "We literally kissed on the night we met, we were drunk as fuck, but still."

"So when should we start wedding planning?" Courtney teased, as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"There won't be any weddings anytime soon...unless?" The singer's eyes shifted to me, a smirk resting on her face.

"Nope, no weddings or engagements. We're just taking things day by day."

"Right, starting with moving in together and kissing on the first date."

Victoria sighed, shaking her head. "Obviously Courtney knows nothing about lesbian couples,"

***

The rest of the flight wasn't bad as we landed in Toronto around eight. Everyone was pretty excited to be here with the show happening tonight and we were also planning to go bowling since Aaron insisted we went. Within the first hour of us getting there, we placed our things in the hotel room before heading over to the venue.