Ash swiftly jumps onto its back and stabs it in the neck. Ash lands on the ground and grabs the heavy Elite body before it falls. Ash then drags the body behind a building and he peeks around the corner and spots a couple Elites, a few Grunts up in the look out tower, with plasma turrets. A few Jackals walk around in a group.

Ash pulls out a couple grenades and does some quick math and then he pulls the pins. Ash tosses the grenades into two different directions. 

One grenade lands in the lookout tower, while the other lands in the group of Jackals.

After a second the grenades go off, killing the Grunts in the tower and the group of Jackals.

The two Elites yell out while the Ghosts move towards the buildings. Ash runs out of cover and fires onto the Elites, while one of the Ghosts blows up from a couple of rockets hitting it.

The ODST drops the Rocket Launcher and all three run out of cover on fire onto the two ghosts.

Ash takes down one of the Elites and he tackles the second and hits it in the face multiple times with the butt of his gun. The three ODSTs kill the operators of the Ghosts and they move into the clear out the nearby buildings. 

Then an ODST comes out. "Structure's clear, Lieutenant."

Ash reloads his DMR as the ODSTs regroup with him.

Emile speaks over coms. "Kat was right. Does seem like overkill... Sending us back here for a simple demo-op?"

Jun responds to Emile over coms. "ONI thinks it's worth it. Ought to tell you something."

"Tells me things ain't so simple."

The Spartan and ODSTs move up the road and come across an abandoned Scorpion tank. Another deployable lookout tower is seen further down the road.

"Looks like we have a Scorpion still operational, sir." An ODST states.

Ash commandeers the tank. An ODST gets into the gunner seat as the other two sit on top of the tread armor. Ash aims the turret at the tower and fires. The shell slams into the tower and blows it up. 

Ash chuckles. "That makes me feel a little better." He mutters.

Ash moves the tank forward and they head further up the road and come across another tower and a couple Ghosts. But they are easily eliminated by the Scorpion's superior firepower.

Ash keeps moving and comes across another tower with some infantry around it. Ash and the ODSTs swiftly neutralize the Covenant Troops.

"Area secure." An ODST calls out. "Ready to hit that anti-air whenever you are, Lieutenant."

Ash moves forwards.

Carter speaks over coms. "Get a move on, Noble Six. Our Falcons are standing by."

The teams finally reach Airview Base, now the dwelling of two Covenant Tyrants defended by Covenant troops. Ghosts and Banshees. Hot magma and rough terrain have replaced the airfield under the base. An aerial battle between Banshees and Falcons rages above.

"AA guns dead ahead, Lieutenant."

Carter speaks over coms. "Time to get to work, Noble Six. Take out those guns!"

 Take out those guns!"