I nodded. She was already dressed and ready to go. She wore a purple thrilly dress, black heels, a pearl necklace round her neck, black earrings. She had her hair curled. Miah looked beautiful!

"Yes, we shall?" I responded
"I've already got somebody to pick me up, so don't worry about me" Miah answered
"Are you sure? You could've stayed here for the night" I asked
"I'm staying at a hotel for the night" Miah replied
"What one?" I asked curiously
"Malcolm Stones" Miah replied

I nearly spat my drink out, why did she want to go there for? I bet it's because Malcolm has a fit son. Don't worry, I'm not jealous. I just don't want to see Miah get hurt, that's all.

"I'm starting work there Tuesday" I answered
No way really?" Miah asked
"Yes, I told you over the phone" I beamed
"Hmmm, you do know I get a discount? Im related to them" Miah responded

NO FUCKING WAY!
She didn't tell me that she was related to billionaires.
How did I not know this?
WHAT THE FUCK!
That means I said one of her family members were hot.
O M G!

"You never told me that!" I screamed
"Yeah my birth name is Miah Stone, but I'm married with Ben. So my new name is Miah Stokes" Miah responded
"How are you and Ben?" I replied curiously
"Yes, we're good. We're planning on having kids, when I'm 24. But I want to live a little, you know?"
"Yes, I understand. Anyway, we ready to go clubbing girl?" I asked
"Yes, let's go!" Miah beamed

18:30pm

We arrived at the nightclub, it was called Larry's. It had purple neon colours on the outside and inside. For some reason, it was giving me alien vibes. I don't know why, it hit different.

We walked in, found a booth, and started to order my favourite drink, sex on the beach cocktail.
Miah ordered a double rum and coke.
The music boomed throughout the entire nightclub, it was wild, I was loving every minute of it.

After a couple cocktails, we started to dance on the dance floor. A bloke came over, and started to dance with me, I didn't think nothing of it. I just danced like I hadn't before.

I decided to sit back down for a bit, as I got a little carried away on the dance floor. I ordered a gin an tonic. Miah came and sat back down, and ordered a vodka shot.

19:07pm

Suddenly, Robert walked through the door.
O M G!
Miah walked over to him, gave him a hug, and had a little chat.
I sat at the booth, looking like an idiot.

I walked over, to get involved in the conversation, I couldn't help it.

"You've met my good friend Katie, haven't you?" Miah cried

Robert looked at me, it was like he was examining my body, what was he playing at? He isn't getting none of me tonight, I'll tell you that. He started licking his lips. Was I imagining things? Did he actually just lick his lips in front of me?

I didn't think nothing of it.

"Yes I have, lovely to see you both. See you guys later" Robert replied

"You too" Miah answered

Miah waved them goodbye, and they went to sit at a different booth.
I kept overthinking what he had done, did he actually just do that? Or was I imagining it? Why would he do that? I thought he only liked dating billionaires himself?