"So if you know who I am then why are touching what's mine huh?" The blond said with a growl.

"i-I didn't k-know h-he was y-yours." The man said as he shook.

"You must be new here, I guess I should make things clear with the other new comers." Dream said as he pointed the gun to the celling and pulled the trigger, the loud pop drew every one's attention.

"Listen up, if your new here let me tell you some information." Dream yelled.

"This is MY bar, so don't try anything stupid" dream said.

"And most importantly, see that adorable boy on the couch, he's mine, my kitten, Which means don't touch him, if you do-" dream moved the gun back down to the man's head.

"-my men and I will tear you apart." Dreams gang members started to cheer.

"Do I make my self clear?" The leader said to the man.

"y-yes sir." The guy quickly nodded.

"Good, now go so I can get back to my needy kitten." Dream said as he let go of the guy, he watched the man walk off quickly, he put the gun back in his pocket.

He felt two hands run up his arms, dream turned around, he met Georges lustful and needy eyes.

Before dream could speak, George stood up on his tippy toes and pulled his neck down and connected their lips.

Dream smirked and kissed back. He moved and sat back down on the couch and George crawled back ontop of him, straddling his thighs.

George was drunk, horny and needy, he wanted the gangster so bad. He grinned down on dreams lap, he wanted friction.

"D-dream please, I need you." George said as he whimpered.

Dream smirked, he loved it when his baby kitten begged for him.

The blond leaned up and started to suck on the boys neck, marking him with red marks.

George let out at little moan as he felt the gangster's tongue on his skin.

Dream slid his hand into his husbands jeans and squeezed his round ass.

The smaller squeaked.

The gangster started to circle the boy's entrance with his finger. George let out a little moan.

Suddenly dream pushes two fingers deep inside his lover.

George let out a moan, his sweet moan filled the bar. No man could resist the moans that came from the boys mouth, they wanted him to make those noises for them.

Dream growled when he felt all the eyes watching them, he hated that all the other men were listening to his kittens sweat moans, he was only allowed to his noises.

Dream pulled his fingers out, George let out a whine at the loss of feeling.

"D-dream, please." George cried out.

"I don't like these people listening to you kitten." The blond said and he narrowed his eyes at the people looking over.

"Then fuck me in the lounge, p-please I need you now." George said with a whine.

"If you won't I will just go ask the guy from earlier, him and his friend's will take care of me." George began to get off the gangster lap

He stood up but he was stoped by a strong hand gripping his waist.

"That's not a funny joke kitten." Dream growled into the smallers ear.

"Then how about you fuck me, let everyone hear how good you make me feel." George warped his arms around his husbands neck