FOURTEEN

George walked outside to get some fresh air. He had been sitting at the kitchen table for hours talking to Niki about anything and everything.

She was a really good person to rant to.

He leaned over the railing on the back porch and let the warm air hit his face.

The house was very secluded and surrounded by trees so everything was really peaceful.

George could get used to this.

He flinched when he heard a thud come from the side of the house.

It went quiet again and his mind only became more curious.

He waited a minute before sneaking off the porch and to the side of the house.

He peeked around the corner.

"Hello?" He said quietly.

No one answered.

The only thing he noticed was a long bag that was standing up against the wall.

He walked over and looked at it. It was long and had a zipper running down the middle of it.

He ignored the feeling in his stomach and grab the zipper.

He slowly began to unzip the top part when suddenly his vision went black because of a hand covering his eyes.

George squeaked a bit.

"You shouldn't be snooping around kitten." A familiar voice rasped into the boy's ears.

"S-sorry I just heard a noise."

Dream sighed. He was glad he got there in time before the kitten saw what was in the bag.

It wasn't pretty.

"Let's go inside."

The brunette nodded and followed the taller in leaving his curiosity outside.

Suddenly Dream's phone began to ring.

"Give me a minute kitten I need to take this."

George said ok as he watched the taller walk off.

"Any leads Quackity?"

Dream heard a sigh on the other line.

"There was a letter left on one of our cars at the warehouse and it said 'keep a close eye on the kitten.'" The black haired male said.

"Damnit so now they are trying to piss us off. Did you run fingerprint test?"

"Yeah we did but we couldn't find any."

"Fuck, well keep looking."

Quackity said ok before hanging up leaving a pissed Dream on the other line.

As George waited he got a text from Karl.

Karl: hey fat ass where in the hell are you. You haven't been at work in 2 days! You ok?

George bit his lip. He didn't know if it was safe to bring Karl into this.

He decided it was best if he didn't.

Gogy: yeah I'm ok, something came up and I'm staying with Dream rn.

Karl: OOOO I SEE YOU!! How is it !! Does he have a huge house!

Gogy: oh shut uppp I don't want him for his money.... but yes it's huge like holy fuck!

Karl: xmskxkskxp send me pictures later!! But besides that when are you coming back. I miss your cute ass and you need to work, your customers haven't been happy and neither has Mr. Smith.

George felt his heart drop.

Gogy: fuck, ok I will be back soon. Ly Karl.

Karl: Ly to bb see you soon.

The brunette sighed. He was scared of what Dream was gonna say.

George set quietly on the bed next to a clearly pissed off Dream.

The room was filled with extreme anger that was almost choking George.

George watched as the younger took a puff of his cigarette and blew it out.

George noticed that the gang leader smoked when he was stressed. It was a small habit he picked up on.

"If you have something to say then say it. Like I said you're easy to read and I know there's something you wanna tell me."

George froze when the green eyes of the others met his.

"W-well I have to go back to work."

George held his breath and looked away.

"Are you crazy?"

The brown haired boy looked up with confusion.

The gangster pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Did you forget that you were almost kidnapped a day ago!"

"No I know-"

"Then why the fuck do you think it's a good idea to go back to work. You are literally asking for it." Dream said with an angry voice ignoring the glare he got from the smaller.

"I don't think you understand Dream, I'm not a rich gang leader like you, I have to make money and I have clients to please."

Dream let out a chuckle.

"Oh your precious clients who use your body for the sick sexual desires. Just gonna go crawling back to them."

The smaller felt a small pain in his chest.

"It's my job Dream! I have to go back." George barked back.

Dream was filled with so much rage. First he got the letter from Mr. S and now George is telling him he's going back to sell his body to other men.

He completely lost it.

"FINE! Go back to being a slut to other men. Get your brains fucked out for all I care. Ignore my feelings!"

George froze.

It felt like a small piece of his heart broke from hearing those words. All he could focus on was the one word.

Slut

He let out a small fake laugh.

"Never thought I would here that word come out of your mouth ha but I guess you're just like everyone else." George said as he stood up. He ignored the tears in his eyes.

Dream didn't respond.

George let out a 'tic' and left the room.

He walked out the front door ignoring the sound of Niki yelling behind him.

All he could hear was the sound of his heart breaking.