TWENTY TWO

George lays tiredly in the already sleeping arms of his lover. He looked up at the handsome sleeping face of the gangster.

George laid a light kiss on the taller's lips as he let himself grow tired.

The brunette snuggled into the warm chest of the younger and let himself slowly fall asleep.

The brunette's eyes fly open and he was met with pitch darkness.

He looks around frantically not knowing where he was.

The smaller male feels a familiar heavy weight around his ankles and wrist. As he moved his limbs slowly he could hear the sound of chains rattling.

He let his shaky hands make their way up to his neck. He felt his blood run cold when his finger tips touched the familiar cold metal around his neck.

George let out a little scream when the lights were turned on. Illuminating the room.

He felt tears well up in his eyes as the all cement room flooded his vision once again.

He let out a cry as he looked down at his bruised and broken ankles.

"N-no .... how did I get here." He whimpered out.

Did they somehow get me again?

Is Dream ok?

The smaller began to sob as all the horrible memories took over his mind.

He jumped when the metal door of the room flew open.

He froze when his eyes landed on the familiar sick smile of the Tall brown haired man.

"No please..." George cried out.

The man walked towards him.

George backed up against the wall as far as he could go.

"PLEASE STOP!"

The kitten Helplessly cried out when the man began to touch him.

"NO NO STOP IT PLEASE."

The Burnett screamed as loud as he could but no one would hear.

Dream jumped up when loud screams came from the male next to him.

Dreams eyes shot over to the smaller next to him.

He was sitting up straight with his hands covering his ears as he screamed.

"STOP IT PLEASE!!"

"NO MORE PLEASE!!"

Dream grabbed the smaller and shook him.

When the boy didn't stop that's when Dream realized he was dreaming.

"Kitten wake up." The taller said as he shook the screaming boy.

The smaller didn't respond. He just kept sobbing and yelling for help.

"George!! Baby wake up!" Dream yelled as he tried to get the brunette out of his sick nightmare.

The bed room door flew open to reveal a sleepy but worried Sapnap and Karl. There where also other gangsters behind them who Heard the screams of the boy and rushed to help.