TWENTY FOUR

*bj smut*

George wakes up in the morning with a familiar tingling feeling in his lower region.

"Are you kidding me?" He thinks to himself. He looks down at his morning wood and sighs.

"What are you fucking 14 and going through puberty!?"

He looks over his shoulder at the sleeping male next to him.

"Maybe I should just go to the bathroom and take care of it." He thinks to himself as his cheeks start to get red.

He realizes there is no point, he can do it fast and get it over with.

He slowly slides his hand into his pants and wraps his fingers around his hardened manhood.

The kitten moved his hand slowly up and down his shaft. He bit his lip to tried to muffle his little moans.

The thought of the younger gangster filled his mind. His deep sexy voice, his warm breath and big hands. Everything about him was a turn on.

Drool dribbled down the corner of his mouth while he moved his hand faster to the thought of his lover, lost in his thoughts.

"What are you doing?"

The deep voice that George had been thinking of filled his ear, the other's warm breath trickled down his neck and his big hands made there way onto his hips.

Georges face turned blood red.

"U-I'm sorry for waking you."

The gangster let out a chuckle as he slipped his hand over top of the others causing the kitten to gasp.

"Don't apologize, you should've just asked me to help."

George let out a moan as his hand was pushed away and replaced with the gangster's huge hand.

The kitten let out little whimpers the the taller moved his hand. It was so much better when the gangster did it.

"A-ah Dream r-right there." George said as he leaned in to the bigger male's touch.

Dream flicked his wrist up and down to help the kitten reach his sweet release.

"Mm I'm c-cumming."

With only a few more movements the kitten came onto the gangster's hand.

Dream kissed the brunette shoulder as he wiped his hands off with a tissue.

He looked at the red faced kitten and smiled. The smaller just sat there embarrassed. Before the taller could say anything the kitten hopped up and slipped his blue robe on.

"Well I'm gonna go make some breakfast! Come down when you're ready." And with that the kitten ran out of the room.

Dream chuckled and rolled his eyes.

George began to peacefully make pancakes in the huge kitchen.

The house was quiet which he wasn't used to. Dream told him that all his men plus the staff would be gone for a few days because Dream gave them the days off. After all the crazy stuff that happened they deserved it.

So the house was quiet.

George would be lying if he said he didn't miss the loud laughter and teasing of the other gangsters in the house. Or the sweet smile of Niki and the other staff that helped around the house.