FORTY EIGHT

It was a Friday night, dream and his gang were at the bar they owned.

Dream sat on the couch as he watched his Husband throw down a shot and then continue to dance. He bit his lip as he watched.

Georges hips move, his ass moving from left to right and he swayed his hips to the music. He smiled when he saw George look over at him, with a drunken smile he stumbled over to the blond.

"Wow you're drunk kitten." Dream said with a laugh as he looked at his boyfriend.

"hehe only a little." George said with a cute voice, then he showily straddled dream.

He looked the gangleader in the eyes, his dark green orbs looking back.

George wraped his arms around his Husbands neck. He leaned down and slowly nibbled on his neck. Dream ran his hands up Georges thighs and made his way to his hips.

The brunette moved and licked The gangsters jaw line, he moved his way up and leaned down to kiss his lover but dream moved his head and looked at his kitten.

"Did I say you could kiss me kitten?"Dream said as me raised his eyebrow.

George rolled his eyes.

"I'm way too drunk for your little
games, you brought me here and got me drunk so it's your fault I'm like this, so shut the fuck up." George said, then he smashed his lips against the gang leaders. 

Dream was surprised by the sassiness of his husband, he didn't mind it, it was hot.

He let the kitten have what he wanted and he wanted. Dream pulled him closer on his lap and then pushed his hips down.

George let out a quiet moan between the kiss as he started to move his hips down.

"Turn around kitten ." Dream said

George obeyed and turned so he was facing the crowd. George slowly grinds his ass on dreams clothed member.

The gang leader let out a little growl at the feeling.

It felt like it was only them in the club, it felt like no one else existed.

Georges eyes were closed when he felt a hand touched his cheek, he opened his eyes to see two men standing in front of him, the man moved his had to grab Georges chin and moved it up so they made eye contact.

"Hey cutie, when you finish with this guy how about you come with my friends and I and we will make you feel really good." The man said and he look at George.

George didn't respond, he just looked at the guy.

Slowly a hand snaked up Georges shoulder and quickly grabbed the wrist of the guy.

Dream peeked his head over Georges shoulder. The guy froze when he saw who it was.

"Give me a second kitten, let me deal with these guys ." The blonde whispered In the kittens ear.

George whimpered as he got off dreams lap and sat on the black leather couch.

Dream kept a tight grip on the man wrist and he got closer to him.

"Do you know who I am?" Dream asked as he shot daggers at the guy.

"Do you know who owns this bar?" the man nodded.

"WHO." Dream raised his voice.

"Y-you." the man said weakly.

The green eyed male let out a little chuckle and pulled his pistol quickly and put it on the man's temple.