FORTY THREE

Dream felt his heart stop, right there in that moment everything came to a holt.

Wilbur.

Someone who has been with him for years. Someone who he took in, gave him a home, gave him food and water, gave him a life.

Was just standing there covered in Sapnaps blood.

All George felt was rage. He narrowed his eyes and stood up.

All the adrenaline in his body made the pain in his injured legs disappear.

He walked up to Wilbur, he ignored the sound of guns being cocked and and grabbed the taller male by the collar of his shirt.

"How could you, after everything! How could you." George screamed.

Tears feel from his eyes. Not for sadness, but from rage.

"Why will, why. What did Sapnap do to deserve this. What did dream do to deserve this." Growled out.

A man beside Wilbur put a gun to George's head. The brunette didn't flinch.

Dream looked up but he was lost for words. His world was frozen.

Wilbur said nothing.

When George's grip got tighter the man pressed the gun harder into his brunette locks.

Will swiftly pushed the man hand away and pulled George closer. Their bodies pressed together.

"You know George the only reason I didn't do this sooner was because of you."

Dreams eyes widened at the taller males words.

George didn't move as the man holding him caressed his cheek.

"You were the only person who made me consider not doing this."

Wilbur smiled.

"This beautiful boy walked into a deadly gang and completely flipped it around. Made everyone smile and actually feel emotions for once. You were a light."

Wilbur leaned down and brought his lips close to George's ear.

"But you were a light I couldn't have."

George gasped, his eyes widened.

"W-what."he stuttered out.

Wilber let out a sigh.

"You feel helplessly in love with dream, he became your everything so I knew I couldn't take you. No matter how much I wasn't to George."

Dream gritted his teeth.

"So this whole time you have been plotting to take George away huh?" Dream spoke.

Wilbur chuckled.

"Yes dream, that was the plan until I saw how much he loved you and knew he would never be mine so I gave up. I decided then and there that why just steal George when I can kill you, take away the thing he loved and also steal your power." The brunette said with a smile.

Dream let his head fall. He had no idea.

"That's how I Found SBI. A gang you would never suspect. And now we are here."

Wilbur's grip tightened on George.

"Now I have you weak, helpless and on your needs, and I have what I wanted in my arms." Wilbur smiled.

Dreams eyes widened when he watched Wilbur grab George by the neck and pull him closer.

His green eyes watched their lips connect.