TWENTY FIVE

The gangster and the kitten walked hand-in-hand down the beautiful of downtown of the city. 

Instead of getting glares of hatred and disgust, people would gasp in awe as the two walked past.

Two very attractive men walking together hand in hand.

One was taller and built wearing tight black fitted dress pants and a nice black turtleneck with a long black winter trench-coat. His blond hair was partly slicked and his tattoos peeked out from under his shirts and his coat sleeves.

The other was small and and slim. He was wearing a loose white long sleeve collared shirt under a sleeveless tan cardigan sweater with a cute pair of tight fitted plaid pants and a brown belt. His hair was down and fluffy and he had a pair of round glasses that sat on the bridge of his nose.

They looked like complete opposites but they also mixed so well.

"Wow so attractive!"

"They look like gods."

"The brunette is adorable."

"The tall one radiates big dick energy."

George couldn't help but giggle at the comments from the people around them.

"I feel like a celebrity." He says with an adorable giggle.

"It's because you look stunning."

George's already rosy cheeks turn more flustered at his lover's comment.

George kissed the taller's hand making the gangster smile at the adorable man that was all his.

They made their way to a small little coffee shop on the corner that was surrounded by beautiful flowers.

"I'll run in and grab the coffee you wait here."

George nodded at what the gangster said and went to look at the flowers.

He bent over and smelled the sweet and natural sent of the beautiful living things.

"George?"

The brunette flinched when he heard someone call his name.

He smiled when he saw the familiar face.

"Punz!"

George hasn't seen the light blond haired male in what seems like forever. The taller male was a bartender at the  club George used to work at. They were close friends and the kitten owes punz a lot for helping him away from creepy customers.

"How have you been punzy?"

The blond haired male let out a sigh and rested his hands on his hips.

"Things have been really good. We all found out about who Mr. Smith was."

His name gave the kitten the chills.

"And what had happened to him. We were all scared that we would lose our jobs but thank god a really nice guy stepped up and kept the club open. He's a young guy who actually cares about our well-being and treats the girls and guys well."

George smiled and wanted to cry tears of joy.

"I'm so glad."

"Well it was all thanks to that Mr. taken-"

The blond haired male was cut off when a large figure walked up behind his friend.

"Kitten who is this?"