TWENTY NINE

George was awoken to the sound of distant gunshots and and empty bed.

He sat up suddenly at the loud pops coming from outside.

"D-dream." He calls out

No answer

He slid on some boxers and a over size sweater and carefully walked out of the room.

The house was silent.

As he walked down the stairs he noticed the group of gangsters outside through the living room window.

Suddenly gunshots rang throughout the air.

He flinched and panicked thinking something was happening outside with the gang.

Dream!

He didn't hesitate to run towards the back door and throw it open in a panic.

To his surprise his Eyes landed on the blonde tattooed gangster in only a white tank top and black jeans holding a pistol and aiming towards a dummy in the backyard.

George watched as his lover fired the gun hitting the dummy that was about 100 feet away right in the temple.

The gangsters cheered in aw.

Dream felt a familiar presence watching him and he turned around to see his beautiful boyfriend.

"Good morning kitten, sorry if I woke you we are having a bit of a competition."

George let out a giggle and walked down the stairs.

"You scared me half to death."

Dream smiled and embraced the brunette.

"Good morning boys." George said to the taller men around him."

They all smile at the cute male.

"Good morning George."

"Morning gogy."

"hope you slept well hun."

George smiled at all the men, they were to sweet to him.

"Who's next, see if one of you fuckers can beat me?" Dream says as he holds the gun out for someone to take.

"I'll try." Sapnap says with confidence and snatches the gun out of his best friends hand.

Everyone watches as the man with a bandanna gets in position in Ames the gun.

The trigger was pulled in the bullet was shot and hit the dummy in the neck.

"Fuckkkkk." Sapnap groaned out.

The gangsters all laughed and booed the black haired male.

"Why did I let you in the gang." Dream said teasingly.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and lightly hit the taller.

"Shut the fuck up, my aim saved your life."

They all laughed.

"So Whos next?" The gang leader said with a cocky tone.

No one answered.

No one wanted to go against him, they would just look like a fool because Dream has such a good aim.

"I'll do it."

Everyone's eyes widened and shot over to the smaller brunette with a smirk on his face.