THIRTY FIVE

George sits on the large bed reading a book while his blond lover lays calming on his thigh.

The brunette runs his fingers through the gangsters hair as he lets the words on the page fill his mind.

Dream sighed as he felt himself slip closer and closer to dreamland.

George couldn't help but smile at his lover. He was a scary gang leader on the outside but a softie on the inside.

He was a puppy

Suddenly they heard harsh banging on the door.

Dream shot up, all the sleepiness drained from him.

He reached over and grabbed his pistol from inside the nightstand.

"Baby stay behind me."

George sat his book down and and sat up, his heart began to race.

Dream made his way to the white door.

"Who is it."

There was a pause

George felt as if his heart was beating miles a minute.

"It's sap and Q."

Dream let his muscles relax.

"But we have someone with us."

Dream opened the door to reveal his two best friends holding a young girl in their grip.

Dream raised his eyebrows.

"We found her stalking the outside of the house, we thought we would bring her up for you."

Dream nodded.

The girl slimed and dream narrowed his eyes.

"Bring her in."

They sat in front of each other.

Dream looked at the young girl and she looked back.

"Who are you." The gangster said.

The girl smiled and sighed.

"You know I have been looking for you for years now, you are pretty hard to track down. After all this time you came back and I finally found you."

Dream clenched his fist.

"Long time no see brother."

The room became still.

"What the hell are you talking about."

The you girl smiled and sat back.

"I know your Dream taken, the son of Kane Taken."

Dream was angry and confused, who is this girl.

"Who the fuck are you." Dream growled out.

George watched as his lover become tense.

"I'm your sister, Kane was my father. I never met him because I was born right before he died. My mother was a prostitute he got pregnant."

Dream was in shock

"My mother told me he was a gang leader and that's what caused his death, she told me he had a son that would take over the business, and that son is you, Dream Taken."

"How.... Why wasn't I told this." Dream didn't want to believe her but she knew to much.

"I assumed your father never told you about me or my mother. I don't know the reasons why but when I found out I knew I had to find you, I don't know why but I did." The girl spoke.