"Oh he cares, Val, you should have seen him."

"Maybe," Valerie trailed off, still staring at the galaxy.

Echo looked at her, staring longingly in the galaxy, "Val? What's wrong, you seem sad."

Valerie turned and looked at him, "I'm still thinking about my dream about an old friend, someone I haven't thought about in a long time even before Order 66."

"Who's this friend?"

"She was a padawan the same time I was but she left the Jedi Order. Her name is Ahsoka Tano."

"Ahsoka Tano?"

"Yes, we've been friends for a long time, she convinced me to stay in the order when things got rough but I... couldn't do the same for her."

"I know Ahsoka, fought with her with the 501st under Captain Rex. She is a strong warrior."

"Yes she was, a good jedi, and an even better friend. I miss her." Valerie saw them coming up on a planet, "is this Ord Mantell?"

"Yes it is, do you want to go wake the others?" Echo started pushing buttons.

"I can do that." Valerie got up and made her way to Tech and Echo's room first. She knocked on the door. No one answered. Valerie opened the door and stepped inside, she saw Tech sleeping on the bottom bunk. She walked over to him, "Tech?" She whispered. The clone didn't move. She sat on the side of the bed. He was sleeping on his back, his goggles were hung up next to him. She studied his face. This clone cared a lot about her, she wondered why. She gently placed her hand on the side of his cheek and he started to stir, she pulled her hand back. "Tech?" She spoke louder.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Who's there?"

"It's Valerie," she grabbed his goggles and gave them to him. He put them on and saw that Valerie was sitting on his bed. 

"Val? What are you doing in here?" He sat up, his face inches from hers.

Valerie took note of how close they were, "I-uh-Echo asked me to wake you guys up because we're approaching Ord Mantell now." She quickly got up and walked to the door. "I have to go wake the others." She left before he could say anything. She leaned on the door and took in a deep breath, her heart was racing. She could hear Tech moving around in the room and she quickly moved onto Wrecker's room. She went inside and woke up the big clone. He rolled away from her and groaned. She laughed, "Wrecker come on." She shook him again. "We're landing on Ord Mantell shortly, time to get up you big oaf."

"Okay, okay! I'm getting up." He finally said. Valerie patted his back before moving onto Hunter's room. She knocked on the door.

"Come in." Valerie was shocked hearing someone respond. She walked into the room and saw Hunter sitting in his bed, he looked like he just woke up. "Let me guess, we're landing on Ord Mantell shortly?"

"I-yes we are, Echo asked me to wake everyone. How did you know?" She asked.

"I've been on this ship a long time. I know when the boys change her flying patterns." He said.

"I see, well then I still have to wake Omega. I'll leave you be." She said and Hunter nodded. She walked to the gunner seat where Omega stayed. She climbed it and stayed on the ladder. "Omega." She whispered and gently shook the girl.

She rolled and faced Valerie and slowly opened her eyes, "Val?" She whispered.

"Hey Omega," she smiled at the girl and brushed her hair from her face. "We almost landed. Come on, it's time to get up now." Valerie said and Omega sleepily wrapped her arms around her neck, it threw Valerie off but she pulled the girl down from her bed and carried her to the rest of the group. Tech and Hunter were already sitting with Echo and Wrecker came out of his room, the same time Valerie got Omega. He was rubbing his eyes. The group watched as Tech and Echo safely landed the Marauder.