Things Fall Apart

A/n Bruh. Not 5 seconds after I published the last chapter 7 people read it. to those 7 who immediately read that chapter, thank you very much gave me a heart attack.
also Darius got a Flashback so you get one too.

Enjoy :)

Y/n POV (Flashback)

I woke up sun blaring in my eyes and then I heard my door open.

"Hey y/n your awake!"

It was my little brother walking into my room.

"Can I play with Ian?"

I looked at the end of my bed where Ian's tank was against the wall.

"Sorry Ajax, he's asleep. maybe when he wakes up"

"aw okay, but look at what I made you!"

He jumped into my bed and held out a ankylosaurus made of play-doh, it was extremely distorted but adorable he was so excited about it.

"When you go to camp I want a blue ankylosaurus okay?"

he's still hooked on getting a pet dinosaur that will not fit in the backyard.

"Im sorry but I don't think I could just take an ankylosaurus. that's stealing!"

"It's not stealing if no one catches you! but still, take it with you okay? or atleast take it for an adventure, that little guy deserves it"

he put the ankylosaurus on my head and giggled

"don't you think the top of my head is enough of an adventure?"

"Heyyy! you know what I mean!"

Y/n POV (Current Time)

I was doing a word search while Ben was drawing himself with the dino he met named "bumpy" which was adorable and I talked to him about Bowser.

Over the few days we've been here I've bonded with Ben. he'll yeah he's a dork but atleast he's not boring, and he's been explaining the entire plot of this book he read. atleast his voice is soothing in a way.

Darius barges in and looked in a hyper mood.

"Whoo-Hoo! what's up Camp Cretaceous!"

"Not in a whoo-hoo mood  this morning, Darius. Not after yesterday trekking through a rainstorm and your cousin being crushed by an atv, will do that."

"We only had to walk because you crashed our gyrosphere" Ben said with venom in his voice as he took a sip of his juicebox. he made me drink some of that sewer water this morning and I can still taste it even after downing so much water My head hurt enough to take an advil.

Kenji glared at him and Ben hid behind Darius so he couldn't see him

"Trust me he won't do anything to you... I think."

"But today's a new day! Kayak day! Who dosent want to paddle alongside dinosaurs, real dinosaurs! it's gonna he awesome, right? wait, where's Dave and Roxie?"

"The babysitters took off and left this."

Kenji kicked his legs off the wall and rolled over to darius still sitting in the chair and plastered a note to is chest

"brb gotta go boss talk bb later smiley face? is that a dinosaur emoji with a thumbs up?"

I laughed to myself as Darius read the note out loud, I think we would all be in here trying to figure out what Dave meant... anyways where is Brooklynn? she dosent seem like the type to sleep in.

"We have to go talk to our boss. Stay inside until we return. Draw, bond, whatever. The radio's set for channel six in case you need us. Stay inside, stay inside. Do not leave, Kenji, looking at you. Sorry for the kids' menus, it's all Dave had."