"I can't promise that."

"Not funny."

"Whatever. I am coming straight from the warehouse. We went down some planning."

So, I explained everything. Our plan to bring Diego down. And we only have tonight to gather information. He was surprised that we were able to progress so much in such a short time.

"I told you before and that you could progress a lot if you would have give off your identity earlier."

"Yes, I saw their progress. Unable to find out two people."

"We found out because of our technology, sweet pea."

"I know and I need access to that."

"Okay but tonight you have to be at Carl's place, right?"

"Why?"

"God, bless this child. If you don't go there how will you get to know about the information. Do one thing take your device and go to Carl's penthouse."

"But-"

"No buts and ifs. You need security which only Carl can give you for the time being. Don't act like child and go to his penthouse. I'm sure he's very much ready to let you stay."

"Yes he is but what about your security?"

"Rico contacted me yesterday after your meeting. He gave me the security I need. People are out there looking for my safety but I want you to stay in the highest security possible. Even if it's mean staying at Carl's house."

"Okay. Fine."

"I'll drive you there."

And just then Rocco entered.

"Ma'am, take as long as you want. Boss told to take you back to the penthouse."

"Oh, then, problem solved."

"Wait. Carl told you to take me back."

"That's the order I have ma'am."

"Okay. Do you want something to drink, Rocco?"

"No ma'am.  I'll be staying in the car. You come at your convenient time."

"Thanks."

"Not a problem ma'am."

Carl is determined to keep me in his penthouse. Fine but we need to talk about this too once we are done with this shit.

I spent some time with my uncle filling him with all the events that happened in the past hours except the erotic sex parts. Then I took my devices and bid uncle goodbye. I climbed in the SUV and Rocco drove me straight to the penthouse.

When I entered the drawing room, Carl was already sitting there on the sofa with a scowl on his face. It seemed like he's trying to figure out something.

"Anything I can help you with?"

"Yes. Come here."

He didn't look up at me but I can see some ulterior motives in his words. I went up to him wrapping my hands around his shoulders.

"How can I help you?"

"Give me a kiss."

He pointed his right cheek.

"Mr. Valentino you are becoming highly demanding."

"Of course, I am. When I have someone like you in my life then it's quite natural that my demands will increase."

I smiled and kissed both his cheeks. He took my hand and pulled me around the sofa and making me sit beside him.

"Now what's the real deal?"