Chapter 39

‼️self advertisement‼️

lol hey guys..it's been a while🌝

in all fairness i've been busy in my personal life and have also had my attention fully on a new story i'm writing so if you wanna be as nice as i think you all are, go check it out xoxo

if u like any type of story to do with the mafia/mob or chris evans/ransom drysdale or just wanna support me bc ur cute like that then take a read of my new fic: FOOL FOR YOU

only the best people do xoxo

updates will be more frequent on this fic as the chapters will be much shorter than ones in the salvatore sister

❝this love is tainted, i need you and i hate it.❞

he doesn't understand the effect he has on her and she makes him feel things he claims don't exist.

{fem oc x ransom drysdale}
{enemies to lovers}

The Map of Moments

"Wait..hold on.." Lola raises a brow towards Klaus as he continues to drive, avoiding her gaze, "You killed your father!?"

"I had no choice." Klaus drawls out as though this isn't the first times he's said those four words with such disdain, "I was protecting—"

"Hope, I know." Lola sighs sinking into the passenger seat. She stares out of the window as the scenery flies past feeling her heart beginning to race once more.

"We're going to see our daughter."

Those words ring through Lola's mind for the millionth time in the past three hours. It felt surreal that soon she would be reunited with her baby girl, it didn't feel real. Why did it suddenly feel so hard to breathe?

It felt like a noose was tightening around Lola's neck the closer they got to the location where Rebekah and Elijah were with Hope. The heretic's throat felt dry, unable to coat the dryness that had formed.

Klaus glanced over, picking up on Lola's sudden silence. He knew Lola more than she knew herself, he knew when her emotions would get too much just like they are now.

He sighs softly, taking hold of her hand as he continues to drive, "Everything will be okay, my love. Our family is going to be complete again and I will never allow anything like this to happen again."