Chapter 12 - Part 2

Casket Girls: Part Two

Lola picks at her nails, pacing around her and Klaus' bathroom, waiting for the bath to fill as Adrianna is on speaker, "What are you talking about a surprise?"

"Surprise means surprise. Ergo, I'm not telling you. I'll text you where to meet in a few hours. Love you."

Lola scoffs as she hangs up the phone, she shuts the faucet off before walking back into their bedroom and throwing her phone onto the bed. She looks towards the doorway to see Klaus leaning against it, "You staying for the show or something?" Lola flashes an annoyed grin, still partly annoyed at Klaus' order to the vampires to kill the wolves, "Because you should know, I'm expensive."

Klaus moves away from the doorway, stepping further into their room, "Elijah found this."

He throws a ring towards Lola, she catches it and looks at it confused, "Am I supposed to know what this is?"

"After you conspired with my brother to protect the wolves and disregarding my order, Elijah came across a wolf who was in possession of this ring." Klaus sighs as he takes the ring from Lola, "That ring once belonged to my mother who then apparently gave it to a wolf she formed a close bond with. My real father."

Lola purses her lips slightly, she shrugs, her face as cold as stone, "Hm, then it's probably a good thing that Rebekah and Elijah stopped your order from happening."

She turns away from Klaus to walk towards the bathroom. Klaus places his hands against Lola's waist to stop her from walking away, pulling her back to him, "Are you still mad at me? Tell me how I can make it up to you."

Klaus pushes Lola's hair away from her neck and begins leaving a trail of kisses down her neck towards her shoulder blade. Lola rolls her eyes, not fazed at Klaus' move, "You'll have to do a lot more than that." She can feel Klaus' smirk against her skin as his hands graze down her body to her the hem of her robe, "Not what I meant." She pushes Klaus away from her as she walks towards the bathroom, "I have to get ready."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Ade somewhere." Lola shrugs, "It's a surprise apparently."

Klaus vamp speeds in front of Lola, blocking her from walking into the bathroom, "You're not going anywhere, love. You're staying in this compound until I say so."

Lola scoffs, she glares over to him as she shakes her head, "You can't tell me what to do."

"I can when you're carrying my child." Klaus snaps sternly, "It's not safe out there, especially now the little teenage witch is loose."

Lola rolls her eyes, pushing past Klaus to walk into the bathroom, "Her issues are with Marcel, not me."

"What do you know?" Klaus' question is greeted with silence as Lola has her back to him. He narrows his eyes at her as he steps closer, "Lola, what do you know?"

Lola looks through the mirror towards Klaus standing behind her, "I don't know anything."

Klaus' mouth gapes open about to respond until they both hear Elijah, "Niklaus!"

Lola turns to face Klaus, she places her hands against his chest as she starts to push him out of the bathroom with a smug grin, "You should deal with that. Have fun."

Klaus stands in the doorway of the bathroom, giving Lola a serious glare, "You're not leaving this house, do you understand me?"

Lola flashes an annoyed smile as she bows slightly, "Yes, Sir." She rolls her eyes turning away from him, closing the bathroom door in his face with magic.