𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁

Start from the beginning

the woman scoffs in offence as she looks at the man in front of her, "well, i can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first" she informs.

argent rolls his eyes before sighing, "how long will it take?"

the woman shrugs as she looks around again making faith and scott quickly duck behind the building, "give him forty-eight hours" she tells before laughing slightly, "if that" she adds before she pushes past argent and gets into the suv.

scott turns to faith with his mouth open in shock as faith yawns slightly, "told you it was a murderer" faith informs before she starts to walk away making scott scoff and jog after her.

💕🐺💕

faith taps her foot nervously as she sits in class next to scott with stiles behind her as the teacher starts to hand out graded tests, the twins have already explained to stiles what they heard last night, faith bites her lip slightly before stiles taps her and scott on the shoulder making the twins both turn to him, "if derek isn't the alpha" stiles starts as he looks down slightly trying to think of what to say, "if he's not the one who bit you" he continues before looking up sending the twins a confused look, "then who did?" he asks.

faith shrugs slightly as scott sighs biting his lip before looking at stiles and shaking his head as well, "i don't know" he sighs.

stiles nods slightly before he leans back in his chair trying to think of his next question, he nods before he leans forward again smacking the twins on the back, "did the alpha kill the bus driver?" he asks.

scott thinks for a second as he looks at faith who shrugs, "i don't know" he repeats with another sigh.

stiles sits back again as he bites his lower lip trying to think of a question that will get him an actual answer, "does allison's dad know about the alpha?" he asks as he leans forward again and hits faith in the back.

"we don't know!" faith exclaims raising her voice slightly as she rubs her shoulder and sends stiles a look before she sighs and looks around at everyone looking at her, "but probably" she whispers turning to look at her desk with a small blush.

"jeez" stiles mutters as he sits back again and faith taps the pencil in her hand against the desk.

stiles is then given his test back and smiles as he sees an 'a' in the corner, he then taps faith quickly and smirks showing her his paper with the 'a' on it, faith smiles slightly as the teacher gives her, her test paper, she smiles wider with a small laugh as she holds it up to show stiles making him sigh as it shows an 'a+' in the corner, faith smirks before she leans over to see what scott got and winces slightly seeing a 'd-' and a message that says 'not like you! see me after class'

faith looks back at stiles with a look making him lean over confused before he sees scott's grade, "dude, you need to study more!" stiles informs with a small laugh, scott sends stiles a glare as he slams his test back on his desk making stiles scoff defensively as he looks at his best friend, "that was a joke" he reveals making scott shake his head as he looks down at his test, "scott, it was one test!" he laughs as he pats scott on the shoulder, "you're gonna make it up" he tells but scoffs and shakes his head as he runs a hand over his face, "do you need help studying?"

scott sighs and shakes his head as he looks over his test paper again, "no, i'm studying with allison after school today" he reveals.

stiles laughs with a wide smile as he pats scott on the back again the boy looks at him, "that's my boy!" he cheers looking at scott proudly.

"oh god, i do not want to hear the rest of this conversation" faith tells them making stiles smirk at her as she grimaces slightly and starts looking through her test.