"Mokko appears to be using his power and means as leverage over his workers. It is a similar tactic used by the Empire. Although, this operation is on a smaller scale." Tech rambled, his face twisted in concentration.

    "Hey, who are you?" A new voice says, two boys having just climbed up the ladder and into the garage.

    "Uhh, Mokko sent us." Wrecker said awkwardly, caught off guard by the new faces. They obviously didn't believe him.

    Hunter glanced at Alona before reluctantly stepping away from her and stalking closer to the boys. "We're just here for our ship."

    But the two boys ran back to the ladder and began swiftly climbing down it. Hunter ran after them immediately, hoping to stop them before they warned this Mokko of their presence. "Get the engines online!" He shouted before disappearing.

    Alona exhaled sharply, placing a hand on her queasy stomach as she stood up. "I'll go run diagnostics one more time and make sure everything's working in the cockpit." She said shakily, walking up the few steps into the Marauder. Quickly she sat down in the pilot's seat and began pressing buttons, listening to the small beeps and watching the buttons flash.

    Luckily, the only crucial thing that had been messed with was the hyperdrive. And Tech quickly chimed into the comm, "The hyperdrive is nearly online."

    Hunter's tired sigh is heard on the other end. "I lost our spies. And they called in backup."

    Alona knew right then that meant Omega was most likely in trouble. She felt adrenaline rush through her and for the moment, she completely pushed the nausea to the side as she jumped up out of the seat and descended the steps.

    Tech and Wrecker were right on her heel, rushing to get back to that big chain of bridges in the center of the mine. The three of them huddled at a door, ready to slide it open when ready.

    "It appears we have uninvited guests. Care to show yourselves?" The voice of who Alona assumed to be Mokko announced, his voice carrying through the metal door. The Gray Jedi nods to Tech, who slides the door open. Him and Wrecker step out first, blasters drawn.

    Alona emerged, staring down Mokko, who stood in the center of the bridge that hung forty feet above molten lava.

    "So you think you can come here and steal from me?" Mokko seethed. He almost looked like some sort of armadillo hybrid.

    "Technically, this ship belongs to us." Tech quipped.

    "Not anymore! And I'd rethink the blasters. One stray shot and we're all done for." Mokko warned, gesturing to the thin rope that held up the wood slats. He was right, a single bolt would collapse the entire bridge.

    But Alona knew one thing about the other members of the Bad Batch. "They don't miss."

    Mokko chuckled. "I believe you, but I think you'll reconsider."

    Omega's grunts were heard from a bridge across the way, a bit higher than the one Alona, Tech, and Wrecker stood on. A droid was dragging her by the arm, about to dangle her off the edge, over the lava pit. "No! Let go Get off of me!" She fought the droid. Her feet were halfway off of the wooden slat.

    Alona's breath hitched in her throat and she looked down at the stone pathway Hunter stood on, the same panicked expression on his face. His hands faltered, his blaster lowering slightly.

    "Lower your weapons, or she goes over." Mokko threatened, showing off his right hand that had been replaced by some kind of three-clawed metal device. All three of the guys lowered their blasters. "Trespassing and attempted theft. Ten years in the mines seems like a reasonable punishment, if you survive that long."