20.Ryloth

The Batch was sent out to give supplies to Gobi Glie and other Twi'leks from the planet Ryloth. They were meeting on a moon in that system, out of the Empire's eyes.

Hunter and Alona walk out first with Wrecker not far behind with the weapons. The others file out, leaving Omega to sit at the top of the ramp.

"Are you Gobi? Cid sent us." Hunter greeted.

"Along with three dozen blasters and a case of thermal detonators." Tech chimed.

Gobi nods. "Hey, Alona. You've grown since I last saw you." He greets, smiling nicely at her before turning to the clones.

Hunter's helmet turned to glance at Alona. "Do you know everyone in the galaxy?" He questioned.

Alona grins, shrugging. "Maybe." She replies, waving at the teenage green Twi'lek. That one she didn't know.

"Let's see the weapons." Gobi said, watching the clones open up the crates full of weapons.

The teenage Twi'lek walked past Alona, staring at the Marauder in amazement. She stands at the ramp, waving to Omega. Alona smiles softly, hoping that Omega could make a friend.

"Hunter, can she come aboard?" Omega called out. Hunter turned around, hesitating before nodding.

Gobi closed the crates and sighed. "It's a start. Have Cid contact me when she has more to sell." He concluded, shaking hands with Hunter.

Alona bit her lip, looking at Ryloth in the distance. "Gobi, you know that building an arsenal attracts attention. I hope you know what you're getting into." She warns, worrying about what could happen to the Twi'leks if Gobi's plan goes wrong.

"We don't have a choice. With the Republic no longer here, we have to stand up ourselves." Gobi sighs, grabbing both crates and starting to walk back to his ship. "Hera, we're leaving." He calls the teen Twi'lek.

Omega and Hera walk out of the Marauder, waving to each other as they part. "Good luck!" Omega said as her new friend ran back to the ship.

Hunter looks down at the blonde who was standing between him and Alona. "Make a new friend?" He asked, sounding happy for her.

Omega smiles. "She's kind of strange. I like her. Did you know flying's about a feeling?" She asked.

Tech looked confused. "What feeling?" He questioned.

Alona smiled. She knew what the feeling was.

On their way back to Ord Mantell Alona decided she would teach the basics of a lightsaber to Omega. She had been doing quite well with her bow, Alona determined Omega was ready.

"Lightsabers are powered by kyber crystals. There is at least one in each lightsaber." Alona explained, holding one of her lightsabers in the palm of her hands. Omega reached out and ran her finger across the detailed groovings. "It takes lots of practice and great skill to use such a weapon."

Alona kneeled down behind Omega, bringing her arms around and giving Omega the lightsaber. Alona wraps her hands around the kid's, making sure she has the right hand placement. "Flip that switch." Alona ordered, pointing to the silver switch towards the top of the hilt.

Omega does as she says and the lightsaber ignites, the orange glow illuminating the dark ship. "Why is it heavy?" Omega asked, her eyes following the lengthy blade.

"Because energy constantly flows through the crystal. You're directing its power, not fighting with a simple blade. Your thoughts and actions are energy for it." Alona explains, smiling as she helps Omega wave the blade around carefully.