1.Kamino

Character concept for Alona

Character concept for Alona. Ignore the lack of facial features, I did not even make an attempt. ✌️

Clones. They generally looked the same with or without the armor, minus the differentiating hairstyles or tattoos. The ones currently walking around Kamino were identical in every way possible. It wasn't that way before the so-called Empire came into rule.

But there was one off-looking clone guarding the cell that Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech, Crosshair, and Omega were currently locked in. Hunter had found himself watching that clone whose armor was way too big. He was holding his blaster wrong and his stance was completely incorrect. Hunter would know, he spent much time mocking the similarity between the regs.

This one did not seem like a reg.

"I warned you not to come back." A small, feminine voice said from behind Tech. He steps out of the way, revealing the very girl they came back looking for.

The corner of Hunter's mouth quirks up. "We had to, we were looking for you." He replies, kneeling down to be at the same level as her.

The girl points a finger at herself. "Me? You came back for me?" She questions in disbelief.

Hunter nods. "What do you say, kid? Wanna come with us, or did we get captured for nothing?" He asks.

The blonde girl was staring at him with her mouth open. "You came back for me?" She repeats her question. She thought she was dreaming.

Hunter chuckles. "That's right. Unless...I mean, you can stay on Kamino if you want-"

"No. it's like I said before, I want to go with you." The girl exclaims, jumping off of the bench. Her face lightens up along with...most of the Batch.

"How touching." Crosshair says from the other side of the cell. He'd been in a bad mood since Kaller when Hunter let Caleb and Alona run away. Hunter turns around and glares at him.

Wrecker clears his throat to break the tense silence. "So, uh, what's the plan to get out of here?" the very tall and muscular clone asks.

Hunter sighs as he crosses his arms and focuses his eyes on that weird clone again. "I'm...working on it." he mumbles.

Crosshair's glare deepens. "You know what you should work on? Explaining when you went soft!" he accuses, pointing a finger at Hunter.

Echo steps between the two. "Stow it, Crosshair!"

"Don't you see that we're in this situation because of him? He had us disobey orders!" Crosshair retorts.

Tech scoffs. "Since when have you cared about orders?" he questioned. It was Clone Force 99's thing to defy orders, you'd think an actual member would remember that.

"Yeah, we disobey them all the time!" Wrecker says loudly.

Crosshair growls. "Good soldiers follow orders!" He shouts, stepping closer to Hunter. "Every choice you've made since Kaller has been wrong! First the padawan and Jedi Knight, then Gerrera. You're becoming a liability!"