Chapter-29

Preview

Hazel: Can you cuddle with me?

Jungkook: That's all, I thought you are going to ask something expensive.

Hazel: It is indeed oppa. There is no price for this, that much expensive it is. When I stay in yours or my other oppas embrace I feel so much love that I have never experienced in my life, I feel the safest with you guys, I feel home oppa. I have no other words to describe this feeling.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes hearing his sister's confession. He hugged her tightly mumbling love you. She said it back and hugged him tightly. They were talking about how their life was before this marriage and after this, then they shared some secrets and then eventually fell asleep in each other's warmth.

________________________

Next morning came soon. Jungkook woke up to see his sister sleeping peacefully beside him, all he hoped for now was his sister living in peace away from all the mafia things.

Thinking about this he sighed and went to his room silently not to wake his sister up. Soon everyone came to the dining hall except Hazel, to have breakfast.

Jimin: Hazel didn't wake up?

Jungkook: She is sleeping hyung.

Nmajoon: Let her be she needs some rest to resume back to school tomorrow.

Hoseok: Breakfast?

Jin: I will give her once she wakes up.

Taehyung: Okay hyung.

Soon they finished their breakfast. All of them except Jin and Yoongi went to the university and school.  Yoongi and Jin decided to continue their company works in their house itself. So they will keep an eye on Hazel.

Jin had to attend an meeting so he told Yoongi to give Hazel her breakfast and the ointment. He took the breakfast and went into Hazel's room. She was sleeping still so he decided to wake her up.

Yoongi: Hazel wake up, have your breakfast and then sleep.

She was not budging at all so he shook her a bit then she started to wake up.

Yoongi: Hazel its already past your breakfast time so go do your morning routine and come have breakfast.

Hazel: Okay oppa!

She went inside did her morning routine, came back and sat on her bed. She took the breakfast and started eating while Yoongi sat near her. Once she completed eating he applied the ointment on the rashes, It was now better than yesterday.

Hazel: Oppa others already left for school and college?

Yoongi: Yeah

Hazel: What about Jin oppa?

Yoongi: He is attending an meeting. Okay I have finished applying the ointment what do you wanna do now?

Hazel: Is yeontan here I wanna play with him.

Yoongi: Sure go downstairs and ask one of the maid there.