Chapter-21

Preview

Once she completed talking with her parents she lied down on her bed and texted her friend Seo that she would be transfering to a new school. She replied that she would also try joining the school after asking her parents about it.

Then she laid down on the bed for sleeping, but then remembered her brothers. She thought of providing some snacks for them. She went downstairs and informed one of the maid to provide them some snacks and coffee, as she was tired.She then went upstairs to her room and started to sleep.

____________

While Hazel went to her room all the Bangtan members went to the basement were the two guys was held captured. They was tied in two chairs placed there. Both of them was beaten so brutally by Bangtan's guards. They weren't able to move a bit.

Bangtan smirked looking at their state. Hoseok went to one of them and held his hair making him forcefully look at him. Hoseok was careful with his words because there maybe a chance that they didn't know about Hazel.

Hoseok: Who ordered you to attack our car?

Man 1: We cannot say that.

Hoseok: Is it so? alright let me get your answer by our style. Namjoon-ah take care of him until he opens that pretty mouth of him.

Namjoon: Sure hyung.

Namjoon went to him and punched his face and the other man's face several times, Jin and Yoongi both pointed the gun at them threatening to kill both of them. One guy became afraid and decided to tell him he was a new guy who didn't know the wrath of Bangtan.

While the other guy was well aware of them. Once he was captured by them he knew that there was no escape from them.

Man 2: I will say you don't kill me!

Man 1: Are you out of your mind? Even if we say them we won't make it alive out of here and-

Before he could finish his sentence a bullet was shot through his head by Yoongi making a headshot. The other man got scared and decided to say them the truth, in the hope of escaping. But man, he was soo wrong.

Man 2: We work under The Dark Prince, Dae-Jung sent us to attack your car. He knew that your sister was in that car and he is after her.

Jimin: What? anyways thank you for your information. Hyung finish him.

Jin: Of course Jimin-ah.

Jin shot him twice and told the guards to clean the area and left the basement to go to meeting room. They all went inside the meeting room and sat on the chairs with a heavy heart.

Jungkook: Hyung what should we do? He is the most powerful one after us and he is a person who gets what he thinks.

Namjoon: We also don't know Jungkook-ah, but we need to make sure that Hazel is always beside one of us.

Taehyung: Yeah hyung and more than that school is going to start within a week for her, we also have to go to university right?

Yoongi: Yeah we have to but Jungkook will stay with her is that okay Jungkook-ah?

Jungkook: Sure hyung. Also since its her new school and being an introvert she will stick with me I think so.

Hoseok: Yeah, but we cannot restrict her from having friends.

Jimin: Hmm but we will make sure they are not harmful for her.

Namjoon: Alright, now let us discuss about the security. We have to tighten them but it should go unnoticed by Hazel.

Then they were talking for sometime until they heard a knock on the door. One of them said come in and the door opened revealing a maid who was with a tray of snacks and some coffee with her.

Maid: Young masters, young miss told you guys to provide these snacks and drinks, also told me to tell you guys that you should not overwork and go to bed soon.

They nodded their heads and told their maid to leave. They all were so happy that their sister cared for them.

Jin: She cares for us a lot right?

Namjoon: Yeah hyung, now let us resume back to our work after a short break hmm?

Taehyung: Alright.

They discussed about the security system, then made a call to their father informing them all the things which made him furious. He said that if that gang goes beyond the limit we have to have a gang war.

They all completed the call with their father and went to sleep after a long day. All of them were thinking about Hazel, knowing that she is a girl with a fragile heart and and a good heart they couldn't help but feel scared for her.

All these days they were scared thinking about Hazel's protection but now they were scared for their own self. Hazel loved them with all her heart and can do anything for them, even sacrifice her life. She cannot survive a single minute without her brothers.

Being mafias it is their first time being scared for their own life. They were lucky they got Hazel, but thought that they would have protected her well if they was not involved in the underground world.

It is a world were no one shows mercy.

A world were everyone are heartless.

A world were they won't hesitate to kill someone.

A world that have no space for humanity

A world which is filled with cold-blooded monsters.