Chapter-23

The Kim siblings reached the shop, the store was cleared beforehand itself as they are arriving. All over the shop only the shopkeeper and the employees were there, the Bangtan's guards were guarding the place as like civilians to not get noticed by Hazel.

As soon as they went in the store first contained male clothes, so Hazel herself picked the clothes for her brothers according to their choice. Then all her brothers picked a nice party wear frock for her.

As soon as they completed the shopping they decided to hangout somewhere. 

Jimin: Where should we go now?

Hazel: Arcade?

Jungkook: Yeah lets go.

They actually didn't want to hangout anywhere as Hazel is in danger but they can't keep her in the mansion forever so they decided to let her have fun when they are around. They went to arcade and played for hours.

Jin: Guys I am hungry.

Hazel: Me too oppa.

Namjoon: Alright lets go to a restaurant which is located nearby.

They soon went inside a restaurant not too small and not too big. They all got comfortable and sat on their seats. Soon a waiter came to take their orders. Hoseok informed all the orders to the waiter.

They ordered various dishes like Bibimbap,Japchae,Kimchi and tteokbokki. They all had a good lunch and headed back home to be greeted by their parents.

Jeong-ho: How was the shopping children?

Taehyung: Went well appa.

Yoon-ha: Come and get seated.

They all got seated on the living room couch Hazel missed her mom so much so she went and laid down on her mother's lap keeping her legs on her father. Yoon-ha caressed her head before talking

Yoon-ha: Did you miss me so much?

Hazel: Yeah its been a long time since you went for a business trip right? That's why

Jeong-ho: Didn't you miss me princess?

Hazel: Of course appa more than eomma I missed you.

Yoon-ha: Yah! Thats not fair!

Hazel: Aish you are just jealous that I missed appa more than you!

Yoongi: Don't worry eomma we guys missed you so much.

Jin: Yeah eomma.

They all spoke for sometime and went to their respective rooms to take some rest. The business party they have to attend is taking place tonight. Hazel went to her room and called her friend Seo-jun.

Seo: Hello Hazel?

Hazel: Hey, did you ask about the school to your parents?

Seo: Yeah I asked them, they said it is okay as you are also going to study there

Hazel: Thank god, I thought we will be separated.