Chapter-34

Nearly after one and a half hour they reached Yangdong the village of Gyeongju.

The village is located in Gangdong-myeon, sixteen kilometers northeast of Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, along the Hyeongsan River.

There were beautiful houses located everywhere which caught the eyes of everyone. Even though it was bts's hometown they didn't visit here often as they are usually busy.

Since they now are a complete family they wanted to introduce both Hazel and Yoon-ha to them.

They reached a beautiful house made of wood. It was the biggest house in the whole village but small compared to their mansion.

The house was made in wood with mesmerizing interior. Jeong-ho went and rang the bell of the house and soon it was opened by a aged women who is Jeong-ho's mother.

Ahnjong: Welcome all its been a long time since i saw you guys. How are you all?

Jeog-ho: We are fine eomma. 

Ahnjong: Okay come inside and have a seat dears.

Jeong-ho: Eomma this is Yoon-ha my wife and Hazel my daughter.

Hazel and Yoon-ha bowed down to show respect. Ahnjong came to Hazel and hugged her lightly then talked.

Ahnjong: I wished to have a grand daughter for a long time dear.

Hazel: Its okay Halmeoni you have me now, where is grandpa halmeoni?

Ahnjong: He passed away before two years sweetie.

Hazel: Oh i am sorry Halmeoni.

Ahnjong: Its okay dear you all completed lunch ah?

Hoseok: Yeah Halmeoni its over.

Ahnjong: Then take rest for a while and show our village to my grand daughter ok?

Jungkook: Sure halmeoni.

There were only four rooms in total as only Ahnjong is living alone her. The couple took a room while siblings took two rooms.

They all went inside the rooms. Maknae line in a room while the hyung line in another room. The maknae line including Hazel settled down on the mattress there in the room.